No announcement yet.

Great War PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! beat ya'.... oh wait, f*ck your new aren't you. Dammit!
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Nah its ok, go for it Jimmy and make the British Dominions Proud!!

"Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

• Why thank you Soundwave, and thanks for the hug in the GNB thread. Coincidentally, you haven't seen my wallet by chance have you. I'd swear I just had it.
        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• So, who's taking Britain?
          Personally, I see a lot of merit in uniting Britain and France - neither of them amounts to much on their own. (perhaps this is something you can fix in the final version Scott?)

Anyway, Whoever it is that's playing Britain, you're going to need to contact El and get his password before you can play your turn.
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Case
            So, who's taking Britain?
            Personally, I see a lot of merit in uniting Britain and France - neither of them amounts to much on their own.
            That's what I was thinking.
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Jimmywax, since you offered me France ages back , i'll take both

No i can see how much you want it so you can have both... sorted??

Comment

• Actually Soundwave, if you want to take both of them i will gladly step back and give way. I have lost my enthusiasm for this game and it is more of a chore for me now. If you want them both I will let you have them.
                "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Hmm, you keep them, i have to cut down on pbems that go slow.

Comment

• What is El's E-mail?
                    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• m_carreras@hotmail.com
                      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Okay, it has been about a week since I sent an E-mail to El to get his password and no response. Can someone just take the password off and then send the file to me?
                        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• UGH! I missed this thread entirely. I was wondering where it had got to the other day just before my computer crashed altogether.

On the other hand, jimmywax, I only got you email today. I didn't intend to quit this one, I simply forgot about it and as Scott wasn't prodding me I didn't think it was my turn.

I will play directly sirs.

Comment

• Nothing much happened except that British submarines intercepted forward elements of the American Pacific Fleet off Japan and destroyed them without casualties.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• No problem there El, and I was positive I sent you an email. Maybe I tried to and my E-mail screwed up and I just thought it went through.
                              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Whole lotta nothing going on in the good ol' CSA
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X