Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• its my anniversary today

Still no play in the restart.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Sorry guys

This is going to suck but I've thought hard about this and made a decision. I'm not going to start in a new game.
        This year my time has become scarcer for civ and I'm so fed up with unfinished games. I'm prepared to continue the unfinished game with or without Markus; OR with a replacement; OR agreeing on dividing up Romans. If this not acceptable and cavebear rules me out of the Tourney then I'm sorry but be blowed if I'm going to start a game from scratch with just 3 players. My time is too valuable. We started this game back in July!

Other than HOTW2 this is my only other game. If I start a new game it's going to be a proper MP game - 4/5+ players etc...

I can only do about two major civ sessions a week now.

Really sorry about this but it's not my doing.
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• well if we don't play this game i still want to play at the same time with you in a diplo game or whatever. since thats the only regular game i have going
          Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Sorry I missed you Makeo - I saw you online but was called upstairs....

Not sure what to do now, given Cavebear's announcement.

We need to get something happening. Not sure about the time slot though. 9/10pm on a week night for us might be the go and AH could join us too!

Summer is coming on now and Sunday mornings are not so ideal anymore!
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Yeah thanks Deity, I am sure glad I got up for all these Sunday mornings so you could just pull out.
              I am sure your time is much more valuable than any of the rest of us.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Like I said I was committed to the game we were playing NOT one we haven't started!
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                X