Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Interest In Setting Up MP Tribes, Outside Game League ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War4ever
    i talked to Rah about it last night and he seemed kinda game too... now he and i may form a tribe with a few other skilled players
    Does that mean you don't plan on asking me to join up with you guys
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I will ask you if we form a tribe of course , i wouldn't dare leave you out of it.......although i almost would like to see two tribes , one for the each of you
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
        Sounds good to me, where do we sign up?
        You're signed up.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Does that mean you don't plan on asking me to join up with you guys
          I talked with Boann about asking you, but I thought you would want to form a Tribe.
          If you don't, I imagine we could accomodate, and gladly.

BTW, the avatar you see is the Tuatha De Danann coat of arms.
          In the larger version, the Tribe name is at top of shield.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

it sounds great i love tribe play although the tribe i play in gameleague doesnt seem into mp i would join up with a tribe and help out and i think i would be a good addition to any tribe

Comment

Count the Crusader Tribe in Slowwhand, well speaking from me alone but i'm sure they would join also.. Is this the tribe play you were telling me about a couple weeks ago?? And Brave i wont let you join another tribe LOL j/k if the Crusaders join i would like you to stay with us
              Last edited by HawkHunter; June 1, 2001, 11:58.
              HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Yes HawkHunter, this is the effort I spoke of with you.

Many of the Tribes at League may not come here, preferring to stay where they are.
                That's fine.
                The players that frequent MP forum are a better class of people anyway.

You offered to extend Bravelaker's membership just in time.
                I'd of snatched him when you weren't looking.

Comment

The damn aussies still intent on destroying each other rather than forming tribes
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                    i talked to Rah about it last night and he seemed kinda game too... now he and i may form a tribe with a few other skilled players
                    Some skilled players plus Rah and War4, should be a powerful tribe.
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                      The damn aussies still intent on destroying each other rather than forming tribes
                      I will play in a tribe Raz.
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I started a thread in the German Forum about this and they are really interested. So there is a german tribe now. If anyone wants to join us... here is a link to the German Forum:

I think we really have to be a big tribe to play with americans and aussies. To play with aussies means to play at night. And it doesn´t look like there will be many other european tribes to play with? So german speakers sign in and drink coffee.
                        ICQ 119383464 Berlin. Let´s play a game

Comment

Ok.
                          Aussies are slow thinkers, they'll figure it out.
                          Good to hear about the Germans.
                          There's definitely interest.
                          Take your information to the thread Boann started about the specifics.

Comment

I'd join a tribe too! Us Aussies should definately form a tribe. Or if not...any other tribes on offer?
                            *Big Lewi is Lowang
                            *Member of the Fidel Castro fanclub
                            *You no mess with Lowang

Comment

The bottom line

I'm more anal than tribal.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X