Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Interest In Setting Up MP Tribes, Outside Game League ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if you want to be a little different and perhaps more effective.

Maybe tribe games of 2 on 2.
    1. Games play considerable faster with only 4 players.
    2. It easier to schedule with only 4 people to worry about, especially if other people in the tribe could sub.
    3. I think the handwriting would be on the wall sooner as to when one team has gotten far enough ahead that the other tribe would concede.
    4. Naw, I'll lay of the Aussie joke
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      You're one of the ones I was waiting on, War.
      In this setting, as opposed to Civ League, I think you'd be interested.
      me? I almost joined once or twice but i fear the cheaters......as i am not sure how to detect them
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

If you fear someone is cheating, just send it to me. That's what everyone else does.

Comment

Yes, send to Eyes.
          I'd remind, if a Tribe gets a bad rep, that kind of sinks them to bottom because no one will play them.
          They would be like walking dead.

And you can set what ypu want, 2 or 3.
          I'm just not in a screaming ass hurry, and 3 on 3 is more Tribe-like. I have no problem getting 3 members to meet.

It's up to the 2 Tribes to work out.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever

yes we call it the minor leagues
            Thats right War4 and one day ,if you work hard enough, you just might get there.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

so wheres the nomination forms ??? where do we sign up...

can you be a membe rof multiple tribes ???
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey

Thats right War4 and one day ,if you work hard enough, you just might get there.
                well i did play rugby for a few years...... but i prefer baseball and cricket!

As for civ...... we invited you up for a cup of coffee but sent you down for more seasoning

still were short players so a call up is necessary

Seriously though, your always welcome to play Hydey!

Comment

Tribe members should be members of one Tribe only.
                  Put together a Tribe roster, and I guess just post here.

Eyes, or anyone, jump in here if you have imput of any kind.

I'm not going to develop any roster or standings database because I don't have the time, inclination, and more importantly the skills to do so.

I'm just a Civer, trying to get people involved in the best part of Civ, Tribes.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Markus is creating a ladder and tribes system at civ3online.com Although the layout and stuff isn't completely finished yet, the database is fully functional. I'll talk to him and see if he'll open up that part of the site early so that tribes can begin. Basically it's a ladder for teams, you play for points, but you can play anyone you want whenever you want unlike gameleague.

Comment

That's cool, but I'm trying to get people involved here, not run them off to somewhere else.

Comment

I would like to join with a german tribe.
                        May 2 against 2 is enough. But I think the tribes who play should make their own decisions how they want to play.
                        ICQ 119383464 Berlin. Let´s play a game

Comment

This idea of Tribes sounds very interesting. I'd certainly like to participate because if offers me the option of not having to play at all times but allows to shift the players.

Gel Max?
                          The Lost Geologist Blog
                          http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

There you go.
                            The beginning of a Tribe.
                            This Tribe effort won't have to be "policed" really.
                            From what I know, all here in MP are in for 1 thing, a good time.

Comment

Sounds good to me, where do we sign up?

Comment

i talked to Rah about it last night and he seemed kinda game too... now he and i may form a tribe with a few other skilled players

Comment

Working...
                                X