No announcement yet.

Arena Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming that we are thinking about playing tomorrow, Sat night US, I want to let y'all know that I have tickets to watch the KC Royals stomp the Chicago White Sox into the ground tomorrow Sat. night. The game starts at 7:00 pm CST and if they are playing decently at all, I won't be home until after 10PM. So, if you want to play, you might ask around for a sub rather than risk my fickle attendance!

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Mac, I've let Wez know. I have no idea of the relative skill levels of the two teams, but what happens if the KC people are down the toilet after 20 minutes with no sign of redemption?

PS: My football team won today. That's Australian Rules footy.

------------------
      finbar
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Sheila says: (using a poor imitation of my voice) "Then we'll come home and I'll play!" Ha! Fat chance of that! Sheila's the big baseball fan and only leaves if the weather is making her miserable or the game is sunk AND it likely won't be over 'till after midnight!

BTW the White Sox are ranked are ranked first in our Division, and the Royals aren't!

------------------
        Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Well, I'll be available tonight after the diplo game
          Apolyton Empress
          "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

You weren't, Emp, you went to the movies or something?

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I ain't available today/tonight. Three different sets of visitors.

------------------
              finbar
              Mono Rules!

Comment

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. Between celebrating my wedding anniversary and stripping decades old wallpaper out of the kitchen, I was too exhausted to do ANYTHING! One o' these days we'll all get back to the game!

------------------
                Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Comment

Gee, had to dig deep to find this thread. How about it, guys? US Wednesday night? Or US Saturday night?

------------------
                  finbar
                  Mono Rules!

Comment

Wednesday after 5est looks good for me!
                    Apolyton Empress
                    "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

I'm working on my kitchen and could use the time for repairing the walls after taking off OLD wallpaper. However, if the rest of y'all are committed to playing tomorrow night, I'll show up too. I'm game for 8 EST. It really has been TOO long since our last round!

------------------
                      Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Comment

8pm EST Wednesday suits me fine.

------------------
                        finbar
                        Mono Rules!

Comment

Alright guys (and gal).

I can play any night this week from Monday to Thursday from 7 pm est till 10 or 11.

What night suits everyone?

------------------
                          'The absent are always wrong.'

Free the D**d Threads!!
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Any night except Tuesday or Thursday.

------------------
                            finbar
                            Mono Rules!

Comment

Monday night (tomorrow) sounds good to me. I'll be finished (should say had BETTER be finished) with the kitchen and ready for a little R&R. I'll check with my boss, but 7:00 PM EST (6:00PM CST) should be okay.

Boss says that 6:00 maybe a little early relative to the traditional Memorial Day cookout, but shortly there after should work.

------------------
                              Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
                              <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by MacUser (edited May 29, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Monday night is here. Empress?

------------------
                                'The absent are always wrong.'

Free the D**d Threads!!
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X