Arena Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Schedule

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Well except the guy who climbed the wall and fled in the dark of night....

After a quick start and a last minute sub by Empress the game survived to require a second session.

We are scheduled for Wednesday at 7 CST which is 8 EST and some Aussie time which I assume Finbar understands.

Any changes or problems post here.

------------------
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." H.S.T.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

So Raz quit again eh?

------------------
    *THE DEITY*

Comment

So Raz quit again eh?

------------------
      *THE DEITY*

Comment

Yup. Left me with the AI for an ally, who promptly broke the alliance and declared war on me. Really good fun in an arena game. Thanks goodness Empress turned up. And, together, we're going to whip some Wezil/MacUser derriere.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Oh, and it's 11am Thursday Oz time for the continuation, Wez. Would've been midday, prior to today, when we lost daylight savings. And, come next September, when we get it back again, it would be midday again. Follow?

------------------
          finbar
          Mono Rules!
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I used to add sixteen hours, now I add fifteen hours.... Got it. Clear as mud.

------------------
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I am so very sorry but I just remembered that this wednesday I won't be available until 9cst, 10est. If that is not a convient time then maybe you could find a sub to sub for the sub hehe
              Apolyton Empress
              "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

That's okay by me. How about Wez and MacUser?

------------------
                finbar
                Mono Rules!

Comment

Still good for me.

------------------

Comment

Macuser????
                    Apolyton Empress
                    "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Yes, MacUser is the fourth player. Wez's ally. One of our mutual opponents.

------------------
                      finbar
                      Mono Rules!

Comment

Oh, another thing. A major problem has arisen with my ICQ. Bloody thing won't connect. Wouldn't connect all day today, so tonight I re-downloaded and re-installed. Still won't connect!

I happen to have MSN Messenger as well, and that's working. For the moment. Does anyone else have it? My address is finbardog@hotmail.com

If my ICQ isn't working by the time of the game tomorrow, we'll either have to communicate via MSN Messenger or this thread.

------------------
                        finbar
                        Mono Rules!

Comment

mmm....9:00 PM CST is starting a little late for a week night. Morning comes early for me, so I can only promise 2 hours.

------------------
                          Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

That's about all I can do anyway, Mac. Oh, and good news ... the ICQ is working again. Hopefully for a while!

------------------
                            finbar
                            Mono Rules!

Comment

np, Macuser. It is an hour later for me inmy time zone (10pm start) Since I also have a very early start 2 hours would be my max as well.

Good thing you got ICQ working again Finbar since messenger will not accept the address you provided. Messenger is my primary communicator so if you ever do use the thing I can be added: cebont@hotmail.com

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X