I'm live berzerker... give it a try
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We have the game up... we will wait for you to hot join. good luck
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

If you've been hot since your post then I'm in trouble - I tried to connect several times. Can you find a sub for me? I sent you the password when responding to your email. Sorry guys, I'll be online (ICQ) as soon as this gets ironed out - the house professional is at work solving the problem...

I've learned the problem has something to do with a new kernel being compiled in our router system , should be up and running fairly soon - if you have a sub go ahead without me for the night, I will be on ICQ soon in case you dont have a sub.
        <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by berzerker (edited May 10, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Try again... we are up and waiting.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Berz: what kind of message are you getting when it refuses to let you join?
            "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
            Jonathan Swift

Comment

Just a failure to connect message - its because the kernal currently being used will only recognise http addresses, I cant connect to Java based systems like Yahoo games, IP's, ICQ, or the apolyton chat room.

Comment

Bizarro: looks like we need a sub if you're available. Berzerker's having trouble connecting for some reason. If you can still play, ICQ Ming or post here if your icq isn't working.
                "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                Jonathan Swift

Comment

Berz: didn't see your message before I posted for a sub. But as soon as I saw "kernal" I knew it was over my head. Hurry up and fix it dammit.
                  Jonathan Swift

Comment

Its over my head too , but barring further problems I will be on ICQ asap. My apologies, this is taking longer than expected - a sign this kernal is the right one - I just wish I had known of this problem sooner so I could have let you'll know. I'm guessing 30 more minutes - I hope you found a sub...

Comment

Nahhh... couldn't find a sub. So we decided on a short break. We will try again at 10 est. Hope you are up by then. See you soon
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

This is not looking good, we here dont know how long this will take , God I hate causing you'll to waste your time. I will post about 9 pm central to give you an update...

Comment

Don't worry about it Berz, we've all found plenty of ways to occupy the time. I just hope you can get the problem fixed. Keep us updated.
                          Jonathan Swift

Comment

Sorry, but its still not up and running
                            and I dont have a clue as to how long it will take, I thought it would have been done much earlier.

Comment

No problem... we are calling it a night.
                              Let's hope you have it up for next week.

Have a good one.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Argh! Its working now... Should have known it would be up and running just after you'll decided to call it off. Sorry about this guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X