No announcement yet.

Ming, Berz, Bird, Xin Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My power graph lies! All my cities lack growing potential (they overlap with each other), and I don't have any military tech to let me attack anybody. No iron working, no monotheism. No place to put more cities. I have the pyramids so my population grows faster, that's all.

It was cool to watch Ming suffering the same bad luck in wonder building .

Comment

Well, I talked to Rah this morning. Since it looks like Matt will be out one more week studying, he suggested that we continue this came on Wednesday. (He says he can always use the points he earns by not playing to play later this week)

So are you guys going to be around?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

LOL XIN,
        be nice.
        RAH
        Lord of the sometimes silly ferrets.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah, one of the amusing highlights of last week's episode was when your city cracked the top five. No human concerns, and it was quite a large city. Plus, that oracle, well.... I've been trying to convince the others to change the no alliance rule to counteract, but no luck. Sticklers for the rules, every last one of them....
          "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
          Jonathan Swift

Comment

By the way, I'm good tomorrow. Let's say 8:00 eastern, since that's what it always turns out to be anyway.
            "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
            Jonathan Swift

Comment

I'm sorry for Rah. His AI controled civ was doing really well in our game (had beaten us on the Oracle). Let the rest of us continue to compete tomorrow then.

Comment

8 eastern time is fine by me. I will be available an hour earlier than that, but you are right Bird... that's the time we usually start no matter what.

Hope to see you all tonight.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hey Guys,

sounds like you're having fun. Hey Ming, stop being greedy lol, you have the happiness wonders don't you???? J/K Ming.
                  What year is it Ming??? Did I hear right??? Rah bailed on a civ game, I can't believe it.
                  What's up Rah?? You guys don't post much anymore huh?? check you later

Respectfully
                  Biz

Comment

Good to see you around...

Yeah, Rah bailed on a game, and he was even the host. After one of the poorest starts recorded in MP history, he finally decided the AI would give us a better run for the money... and he was right, the AI at least built the Oricle

Yeah, we do use ICQ to set up games more now, but you will notice a few threads with our names still in them... plus, we still use the Setting Up IP games thread when we are desperate.

Good to see you around again. Looking forward to getting you in a game. Assuming you still play
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hey Ming,

I would love to play & yes I still do, mostly against the AI though because my schedule is screwy these days. I just started a new job & it's been hectic. I've been wanting to play for quite a while but you know how it goes.. the best laid plans LOL

regards
                      Biz

PS
                      If you need a player just post here. I'm available tonight if you need someone.

b

Comment

A meeting from 3:30 to 4:30 pm PST. Will head home right after it, and make the 8 est timeline

Comment

Hi guys, I have no ICQ for now so can we talk in the chat room? Hell, now I have to figure out where it is
                          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by berzerker (edited May 10, 2000).]</font>

Comment

I e-mailed you the ip. I'll post here when we are hot.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ok, thx, but in case I have any problems I'm sending (email) you my password for subs. Darn, I had no luck connecting to the chat room, btw.
                              <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by berzerker (edited May 10, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X