World War One PBEM Playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War One PBEM Playtest

As I´m wondering if enough people are willing to participate in a WW1 PBEM Playtest I created this thread and I´ll soon see .....

Anyway, the scenario can be downloaded here (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=92626). Please make sure that all of you have the latest version or the newest/updated Rules.txt.

Russian Empire -
    Austria-Hungary -
    German Empire -
    Ottoman Empire -
    United States -
    Entente cordiale -
    Italy -

Ill take Austria!
    Last edited by FiGu; July 22, 2003, 09:20.
    "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
    Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

I would like the Germans.

But i really think that you should fix all the things people have discovered in the scenario thread before we start this one.
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

I fully concur with Palaiologos.
        Is the scenario ready for a PBEM playtest?

BTW, give me USA
        South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
        Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

I'll take Italy, if thats possible
          "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

As the things have been fixed that are mentioned in the thread (except the Chasseurs d´Afrique) I think we can start this one.

Russian Empire -
            Austria-Hungary - FiGu
            German Empire - Palaiologos
            Ottoman Empire -
            United States - academia
            Entente cordiale -
            Italy - Stalin II

This needs 3 more players .......

Comment

Who are you going to take Stephan?
              "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Comment

I would take the commentator position Pericles! ;-) To have a look at the gameplay and the balance but if another player is needed I would take the Ottoman Empire.

Comment

Take it! We need you

Comment

My fellow Civ2 players: Let´s put this on hold until I fixed the next bugs, ok? Later this day I´ll post an updated version.

Comment

Are you going to fix the alpini thing?

Comment

It is on hold anyway stephan, since there are not enough players.

Comment

Ok guys, please refer to the thread in the Scenario Creation Section to check for the latest version!

Comment

Shall we now hunt for players and start?
                              Last edited by Nilat; August 1, 2003, 06:25.

Comment

Working...
                              X