No announcement yet.

Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah now I understand - same map - but different game can we have the correct save please Fearless

SG[1]
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless_Mage

375bc - Whyhere? produces horseman (barb) my horsey gos in for the kill....

P.S watch out for the barb. horsemen one for them took out two warriors in smell0fish.
      I gave that city of Whyhere to the barbs in order to provide cheap NON units. Please, don't kill those barb horsemen: buy them (the bribing cost is low and it is very nice to send them scouting).

(La Fayette, looking at a would-be scout being slaughtered)
      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

From another succession game, long ago, far, far away...:

[SIZE=1]
        This is becoming the game of incidents first we have the Rhodes Incident and now the Aqueduct Incident

SG[1]
        And here we have the barbarian incident to go with the earlier resource square incident!

Keep smiling... and we shall all learn the tricks and nuances of Deity

STYOM
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

arrggh. sorry guys, i must of posted the wrong one. bad thing is that i've deleted the orginal. i should have a copy of it somewhere, if i can find it i'll put it here.
          the number one of the number 2's.
          creator of the romans succession game!!

Comment

Fearless, rather than play the same turns over again if you've lost the save, why not switch places with SG [1]... that way you don't have to play the same turns over again, SG plays after La Fayette and you follow SG? Keeps things interesting for everyone

STYOM
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Good idea STYOM

SG[1]

Comment

As there has been no response from Fearless i have d/led the LaFayette save and will post in an hour or so ...

SG[1]

Comment

I humbly submit for the Politburo's derision my poor attempt to further the lot of the People ...

Well - apart from building wonders all over the universe (just like the AI) we seem to be in fairly good shape. Time to build a capital.

500 -- not a lot
                  475 -- 50g from Germany; Rootytoot revealed as a 4 special sweet spot
                  450 -- Writing select Literacy
                  425 -- DK gains back its Settler now 4; Beads TR-DK 24g; Hides DPT-DK 24g; AT horseman dispatches barb Archer and becomes vet; Luxuries to 20%, DK & AT celebrating;
                  400 -- SeaFaring from hut; City of Useful Hut discovered;
                  375 --
                  350 -- Copper DPT-AT 20g; Germans 50g;
                  325 -- Marketplace in DK; Settler joins DK now 5; Coal (undemanded) DK-AT 30g;
                  300 -- Marco Polo's Embassy - and the bloody AI has no useful techs - peace all round
                  275 -- 50g from hut; Temple in DK; DK now 6
                  250 -- Literacy select Philosophy - time to go

SG[1]
                  Attached Files

Comment

i guess i'm next.
                    the number one of the number 2's.
                    creator of the romans succession game!!

Comment

Originally posted by La Fayette
                      I gave that city of Whyhere to the barbs in order to provide cheap NON units. Please, don't kill those barb horsemen: buy them (the bribing cost is low and it is very nice to send them scouting).

(La Fayette, looking at a would-be scout being slaughtered)

Of course, it is quite dificult to buy them before we discover Writing, La Fayette

The SGs talking behind La Fayette's back

SG[1]

Comment

(@La Fayette)

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                          [Q] Originally posted by La Fayette

Of course, it is quite dificult to buy them before we discover Writing, La Fayette

The SGs talking behind La Fayette's back

SG[1]
                          This strangely reminds me when some Git suggested to disband horsemen without horseback riding...
                          (Yes I know that in the same thread I was building some unnecessary temple... but, at least, the other thread was called "The Mad 2.42 Succession Game" !!!
                          googol... this is a number!
                          "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                          "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

To make it completely clear, it must be added that, if I had been playing alone, I would of course have researched Writing ASAP.
                            The fun with a succession game is that you may start something foolish and your successors make it reasonable, but you may also start something reasonable and your successors make it foolish.

In this respect, all succession games are MAD .

Comment

googol... this is a number!
                              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

SG[1]

Comment

Working...
                                X