Clear All

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
    On a more serious note, can we clarify the ground rules. both
    La Fayette and myself are Uni Lecturers (Lecherers) by
    occupation SG[1]
    may I ask what do you guys theach?

and is there "Succession Game Etiquette" writen
    down somewhere?
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

ok the civlization is.....the Romans. I'll started the game and post the first save (4000bc) some time either to day or tomorrow. i want to see how you guys start of playing so i' go third. the oder is:

STYOM
      La Fayette
      Fearless Mage
      Scouse
      Messer Niccolo
      the number one of the number 2's.
      creator of the romans succession game!!

Comment

(double post)
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
          OK, fire away, Fearless. I'll play 10 turns - I don't want to take too many turns starting out. Also, if you decide to include Mercatia, Straybow and Julius B, who are pounding on the door of this succession game , we may not want to take too many turns each. (8 players x 10 turns= 5 plays each, assuming the game doesn't end by early conquest)

STYOM
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

ok heres the file.
            Attached Files

Comment

Andy: Information Systems = 'Computing with Attitude'
              and
              IIRC No

Fearless: I really think that it would be of benefit to include the other supplicants.

SG[1]
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Let's the party begin!

Wow, I see that the things are going on!
                I agree with STYOM, 10 turns should be ok - at least I can't do much damage (except in case I should try to raze Rhodes ) - and, FearlessMage, could you please edit your first post with the exact order plus a little sign near the name of who is playing?

googol... this is a number!
                "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

ok ok i'll do it now

Comment

it is done.........

Comment

"I really think that it would be of benefit to include the other supplicants"

what the hell does that mean?

Sorry if its offencise.

Comment

I propose that this venture becomes the antidote to the Democracy Game. The following conditions apply to a commie succession game:

1) There is a ruling Politburo of "Old Farts" (Thinks…we need some older players )
                        2) If Julius moans then he's sent to a Gulag for some "retraining".
                        3) Cities are frequently renamed by the Presidium to reflect who is in/out of favour with the Central Committee. (Could be confusing with everywhere called Scouse Farts)
                        4) Any defectors who go over to the Democracy Game will be hunted and eliminated.
                        5) Comrade La Fayette runs the KGB...but one of his spies will always report to me
                        6) Gits are allowed to drink wine instead of vodka.

----------------------

SG(2) The people have spoken!
                        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

... err... could I have a "dacia" near Baku?

Comment

SG(s)?

I also wonder hom many Gits will play in this succession?

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless_Mage
                              "I really think that it would be of benefit to include the other supplicants"

what the hell does that mean?

Sorry if its offencise.
                              The "other supplicants" should be thge other people who have asked to join i.e. Mercatia, Straybow Julius... and so on

Comment

and rule 6) the game is inactive halfway through because of "test" etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X