• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, do us proud.
    Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

• The Finale

The year is 1886, and BunnyBoy is installed as Lord Protector. He finds a vast global realm of over 63 MM ppl spread across 140+ cities. Immediately, he diverts the entire treasury of 13K+ to his personal accounts for "safekeeping."

The only non-Barren Burb cities remaining are Chinese -- Kaifeng and Tientsin. Troops are moved into place to affect their proper conversion.

Luxuries are moved to 80%.

--We learn Plastics, start Recycling (only available tech ).
      --A few hundred GP, an advanced tribe, and some barbs come from various accessible huts.
      --66 cities declare We The Lord Protector Day!
      --Kaifeng and Tientsin are assimilated.
      --Doctors advise Lord Protector BunnyBoy that continued use of the spacebar will result in repetitive motion syndrome, so he retires.

SCORE = 2,832 (369%)
      POPULATION = 67,500,000
      TREASURY = 17,623 GP
      CITY COUNT = 144

We will be remembered as Lord Protector Romulus & Remus The Magnificent.

Great game, all...

The save didn't appear in my corporate email basket today. I'll post it as soon as I can get it here to zip in PC mode (for anyone who cares to view the endgame position).

(Edited for "typose")
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Magnificent is the word

Good game, all. 'Twas a real pain in the *** in the beginning, but we soldiered through.
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• The rabbitman barren for ever
          Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Nice concept, STYOM; it was fun playing with a good team.
            Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

• Endgame Zipsave

That Which We Hath Wroughteth...
              Attached Files
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
              X