No announcement yet.

Econ/Def/Immigration Minister Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes , that why barracks can be very useful...

we should try to get one at least for all the forwardest forward frontal citys...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
      yes , that why barracks can be very useful...

we should try to get one at least for all the forwardest forward frontal citys...
      I guess it depends upon how fast the front is changing and how much money we have.

Ein Gev definately makes the most sense right now, and maybe one of those cities in the far NE.

Front commanders should look at this and give us a recommendation.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Economy Minister report

Gold at start @ start: 2279
        (after buying 2 T-34's and 1 ww2-artillery unit)

Rushed:
        * Palmach in Ashdod 268
        * City Walls in Nevatim 154
        * Palmach in Metullah 268
        * Palmach in Sedom 276
        * Training Camp in Ein Gev 78
        * Palmach in Kafer Szold 268 (I felt it was needed)
        * Palmach in Tantura 95 (cheap, 7 turns without rushbuy)

Leaving 872 in the treasury

Make 'em count!
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• wel done....

always good to leave some money for future..

Comment

• October pleadings for Central Front

-Ein Gev change to palmach please (completed barracks last run. Thankyou!)
            -Haifa Homed Kibutznick in Mishmar Yarden be rehomed to Mishmar Yarden (will knock off one turn from palmach build if done in October)

This next request is a bit on pleading side, but can't we find a way to evacuate the Zion Worker in Nevatim to the north to work on railroad towards the Golan or even begin building a railroad to Jerusalem?

EDIT: another WW2 artillery will speed the attack against Jenin :hopeful:
            Last edited by H Tower; May 29, 2004, 18:50.

Comment

• Northern front requests:

-Kafer Szold machine gunner
              -Metulah Palmach unit

Thanks
              "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Why haven't the other Front Commanders posted requests here???????
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• no special requests .. just more defenders for towns we plan on taking soon. air support .... ?? tanks and lots of but after the north is secure....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                    no special requests .. just more defenders for towns we plan on taking soon. air support .... ?? tanks and lots of but after the north is secure....
                    And another defender in Eilat

Comment

• I have also no special requirements... A little more offensive units would be great, however.
                      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• I'm a big fan of zion workers if you could scrounge up another one or two of those I'd be happy

Comment

• OCT 1948 Turn report

This is going to be short and sweet because Im still in Romania and dont have a lot of time.

-Ein Gev switched to Palmach
                          -Haifa Kibbutznik in Mishmar Yarden rehomed to Mishmar Yarden
                          -Kafer Szold swicthed to Palmach (no reason to build MG's anymore Palmach has a better defense and offense) NO SHEILDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
                          -Mettulah- Switched to palmach, NO SHEILDS up to Econ whether to rush or not.
                          -Eilat switched to Palmach, NO SHIELDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
                          -Netariyah-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
                          -Tel Aviv_Palmach rushed with Immigrant
                          -Ashod-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
                          Yehi'am N- Palmach rushed with immigrant

-Flew an immigrant into TelAviv from yemeni Freedom then rushed the Palmach. A Palmach was completed in Yememi Freedom and started north toward Eilat, but it will take a while to get there.

-Second Transport finished in Jewish Nicosia, and a boatload of immigrants is again heading for israel.

Comment

• Oh one last thing, there are Zion workers still blinking as well as units outside of Jerusalem.

Not sure what to do with them, up to you COS

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                              OCT 1948 Turn report

This is going to be short and sweet because Im still in Romania and dont have a lot of time.

-Ein Gev switched to Palmach
                              -Haifa Kibbutznik in Mishmar Yarden rehomed to Mishmar Yarden
                              -Kafer Szold swicthed to Palmach (no reason to build MG's anymore Palmach has a better defense and offense) NO SHEILDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
                              -Mettulah- Switched to palmach, NO SHEILDS up to Econ whether to rush or not.
                              -Eilat switched to Palmach, NO SHIELDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
                              -Netariyah-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
                              -Tel Aviv_Palmach rushed with Immigrant
                              -Ashod-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
                              Yehi'am N- Palmach rushed with immigrant

-Flew an immigrant into TelAviv from yemeni Freedom then rushed the Palmach. A Palmach was completed in Yememi Freedom and started north toward Eilat, but it will take a while to get there.

-Second Transport finished in Jewish Nicosia, and a boatload of immigrants is again heading for israel.
                              Now we're smoking, talk about industrial output!

4 new palmachs next turn plus whatever military units the CoS purchases from overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                                Oh one last thing, there are Zion workers still blinking as well as units outside of Jerusalem.

Not sure what to do with them, up to you COS

Comment

Working...
                                X