No announcement yet.

Econ/Def/Immigration Minister Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will finish this turn and get it ready for the transfer of power.

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower

Convince the COS you need em for your RR's
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
        I will finish this turn and get it ready for the transfer of power.
        Arthedain still needs to play..........
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

Convince the COS you need em for your RR's
          I'll just steal them at the begining of next month, nuts to continuing to beg

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower

I'll just steal them at the begining of next month, nuts to continuing to beg

Comment

• the best way to deal with red tape is to use a flame thrower, or maybe a tank

Comment

• Oct 1948
                Since so many requested offensive units and Palmach units, and they're so d**n expensive to rushbuy without shields, I have rushbuyed these:

* Palmach in Nahariyyah 218
                * Ww1 artillery in Haderah 131
                * Palmach in Petach Tikva 76
                * Ww1 artillery in Jaffa 56

I hope CoS will give them (and the units immigration rushed) to the fronts where they're needed.

I hope we get some money from abroad so we can buy tanks/fighters. Anyways, I don't think I'll be the eco minister any more.
                "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• I am now the econ minister, but will retain both Econ and PM until Con returns. Until then, I get to enjoy two plush offices.

Here's how I'm going to be running things.

1. I MOVE PERES!!! If the COS wants me to buy units from overseas, request it in the thread, and I'll do it in my turn. You can then redeploy them wherever.

If you want them to fight this turn, the COS can buy, but only after I give my explicit permission!!

2. Rush requests:

A. Each front commander needs to post in this thread for every turn a prioritized list of what they want, including the city they want it built in. If you have no pressing issues, then you can ask for money in general, and if I have some largesse, I will spare it.
                  B. I would like Defense Minister or COS (you guys can choose who) to tell me if they want anything rushed from the cities not under front commander control.

I may go through the game and rush things that I think can close to be done, and are cost effective. But I can be much more effective if I get the requests I have asked for above.

Thank you, and Good day. And Adonai Bless.
                  David Disraeli
                  Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Status of Home Front to Economy and Defense Ministries

The only request for economy is the purchase of WWII artillery for my front, to speed the fall of enemy cities, and the allocation of more Zion workers to continue expanding our rail lines, as quite soon we will have outrun our supply lines which will make supply and reinforcement a lot harder, and thus stunt our offensive capabilities.

Comment

• once those workers finished up north deployment south will help
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Nov 1948 report

Immigrant Minister:
                        * Ship on its way to Cyprus to get Zion Workers and Immigrants.
                        * Ship on its way to Haifa with immigrants
                        * One immigrant airlifted from Yemeni freedom to Tel-Aviv where I disbanded it.
                        * The Palmach in Tel Aviv can be Rushbuyed if the Eco-minister concurs.
                        * Continuing to improve the surroundings of Yemeni Freedom and Jewish Nicosia.

Do I controll the gunboat? I haven't moved it this round, will the COS please move it to where he sees fit?

Defence Minister:
                        * Production in Petach Tikvas changed to WW1 Artillery
                        * Production in Nevatim changed to Palmach, since nothing was requested.

That's all since I didn't get any more requests.
                        I need more requests next turn, kthx!

Comment

• Since you have to reload, I suggest changing Kfar Szold to city defenses or AA.
                          David Disraeli
                          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• sinai needs defenders for new citys we planning on taking so rushing them in citys we currently hold will b egood..

an extra tank wouldnt go astray.
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyGen
                              Since you have to reload, I suggest changing Kfar Szold to city defenses or AA.
                              done

Comment

• It's rushbought

Comment

Working...
                                X