Econ/Def/Immigration Minister Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Roger that Mikko and Rasputin
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

Yes sorry should have said...

Gaza of course as it jsut taken is probably highest priority,, then the other coastalcity
        are we going to rush a machine gunner from nothing? That's something like 450g!

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower

are we going to rush a machine gunner from nothing? That's something like 450g!
          We dont build machine guns any more, better to do Palmachs, more sheilds, yes, but a lot more versitile as well.

No we wont rush that

Only rush partial builds
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• iv moved a gunner down to Gaza so he wil lcover this turn i guess, but please rush the efneder in hte othr norther ncoastal town (forgot the name , map not in fornt of me) and next turn i will prompt for the defender in gaza t obe rush built...
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

iv moved a gunner down to Gaza so he wil lcover this turn i guess, but please rush the efneder in hte othr norther ncoastal town (forgot the name , map not in fornt of me) and next turn i will prompt for the defender in gaza t obe rush built...
              So rush the nearest town that has a partial build, correct?

And a Palmach is OK with you?

Good on defense and even better offensively as well as mobile. They really are worth it compared to Machine guns for the extra sheilds.

BTW are you drinking in the pub with Paddy right now? Your typing is worse than mine (hard to believe) which leads me to believe you and he are tipping a few brews

Comment

• yes exactly as you say, rush build the partially built one, palmach is fine, just dont want any egyptians sneaking behind my lines....

as for me and paddy , we drink together but only on line, 10 hours drive between us, but i think one day i will pop down there and share an ale for real ...

Comment

• OK got it, Ill make sure we have a nearby good build and recommend that Arthedain rush it.

We got the random 3000 this turn I believe so it shouldn't be a problem.

Brisbane is a ways north is it not? If I remember my Aussie Geography?

Comment

• yep... thats me.....

Melbourne at the bottom then 7 hours drive north to Sydeny then a further 10 hours to Brisbane ....

then a further 17 hours north to my fav holiday spot Cairns

Comment

• DEFENSE IMMIGRATION REPORT

Immigrants build Palmachs in Yemeni Freedom, Haifa, Akko N aand Tel Aviv. They build a transport in Jewish Nicosia.

One Immigrant Left in Haifa, and two headed south. The one in TelAviv was flown in this turn.

Rush the Palmach in Ashod (just north of Gaza)

Rush City walls in Nevatim F (We are still making that a bunker correct?)

Rush Palmach in Mettullah N

Rush Palmach in Sedom J

All of Rasputins, Stalin II's, Htowers requests are satisfied with these rushes. But the Palmach stays in Nazareth, leave the machine guns there and move the Palmach forward when its built.

Any other Palmach rushes, especially in the SE and NE are appreciated. they will get the leats amount of benefit from Immigrants.

Oh rush the barracks in Ein Gev

Comment

• Why barracks in Ein Gev?
                        David Disraeli
                        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• thanks for the palmach... will try and figure what i need next turn ... prob more defenders again , but any spare offensive capabilty wil lbe appreaciated...

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyGen
                            Why barracks in Ein Gev?
                            HTower wants units to heal every turn since that is a very exposed and very hard to reinforce Kibbutz

Comment

• good idea

Comment

good idea
                                Yes especially in that location.

The veteran producing wonder is good, but unfortunately you dont get the one turn heal benefit from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X