No announcement yet.

Tent of the Chief of Staff, HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, just logging on ten minutes, I should have it sorted by Sunday.

Working and studying is a fuc*ing bit*ch.

*falls asleep at keyboard*

Comment

I sympathsize, I have two papers this weekend as well.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

EL, wake up!

Do we have front commanders selected?

Can we start.

The Cheif of Staff can sleep AFTER the war!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

He said he'll have it sorted by Sunday, and I assume 12:48 AM Sunday morning wasn't what he meant.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

What the heck is the matter with this Cheif of Staff you choose, all he does is work, go to school and sleep. Sounds pretty normal, I wanted an ANIMAL!

Sorry EL but I have to give you the business. Sweet dreams!
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
              I wanted an ANIMAL!
              Is that why you have the monkey?
              David Disraeli

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen

Is that why you have the monkey?
                No its because Im a monkey!

CIV3 PTWDGII

It has been a lot of fun thus far and lets just say the company has been very intelligent. A very refreshing change...................

Comment

Northern Front: General Mikhoels (yaroslav)
                  Home Front: General Sadeh (Azazel)
                  South East Front: General Berg (POTUS)
                  Sinai Front: General Unknown (FiGu)

Ok, I've assigned fronts... Sadeh and FiGu didn't put forward any special requests so I drew out of a hat for their fronts, and this is how it is. You have your OOBs and cities under command in the first post in this thread.

Comment

The map was meant to show what the situation was going to be like when Israel is supposed to become a country and some idea of the task at hand, not some controversy about whether or not to respect these borders. Besides, I thought it looked nice.

Comment

El Awerence, I think you maybe forgot to assign Ein Gev?
                      David Disraeli

Comment

Report of the Chief of Staff, November 1947

To: Defence Minister
                        CC: Economic Minister

Citing large quantities of funds in the treasure that has been brought about from the donations of Jews around the world supporting our cause, I submit this paper requesting that the following units must be built with urgency for the defence of our God mandated lands. I commend the strenous jobs of our Ministers, and remind them of the need for urgency: our underequipped, ill supplied soldiers are dying for the blessed lands, and it is our job to make their duties at the front as light as possible. I urge you to employ our treasure for the construction of these divisions, many young men remain in their barracks unarmed, though they be keen to fight the infidel Arab who seeks to destroy us.

FOR THE Northern Front:
                        HAGANAH in Metullah, Kajer Szold, Mishmar Yarden. Rushbuilt soon, please.
                        WWI ARTILLERY in Nahariyyah, Yehi'am, Haifa

FOR THE Judean Front:
                        HAGANAH in Degania, Gesher, Beth-Shean, EIN GEV (placing this city under the Judean Front command).
                        WWI ARTILLERY in Haderah, Netanyah, Petach Tikva

FOR THE South East Front:
                        WWI ARTILLERY in West Jerusalem (not urgent, but I would very much appreciate it).
                        HAGANAH in Kfar Etzion, Sedom

FOR THE Sinai Front:
                        WWI ARTILLERY in Tel Aviv, Ashdod, Gevaram, Eilat
                        HAGANAH in Tekumah, Nevatim, Revivim,

May God lead us unto the green pastures,

Field Marshal Goldmann

Dispatches of the General Staff: EIN GEV has been assigned to the Judean Front. The Field Marshal will manage the defence this month, as from next month, the commander of the Judean Front shall dispatch his subordinates.

Comment

Glad to see Ein Gev assigned, sorry for not seeing this before posting on the turn thread.
                          David Disraeli

Comment

Report/Letter of Moshe Mikhoels to Chief of Staff,

Dear Chief os state,
                            I ask you to build machineguns instead of other units, as they defend better. I also ask you to ask for some anti-air units to defend my front.

Trust Israel! Defend the Golan!

EDITED: State for staff.
                            Last edited by yaroslav; October 31, 2003, 18:05.
                            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

**whispers into Yaro's ear**

Yaro its Cheif of STAFF

Dont worry I wont tell anyone

**Quits whispering**

Comment

Ohhh, I exposed our secret 'coup d'etat'. Run away, Chief of Staff, Run away!

Sorry for the typo
                                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Working...
                                X