X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You already know my MSN, but again, it is

dejamk@hotmail.nospam.com

without the nospam, of course.

I think that a priority should be to link the Golan cities with the rest of Israel. Tiberias is a very important city to conquest, inmho. Defending the Golan will probe DIFFICULT.

And keep in mind that walls don't work against tanks!
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

El Awrence, tell me when you feel you have things sorted out enough to start the game. I'll post the first file, since we move first and thus there is nothing to obvserve of the Arabs. But after I post, and everyone has gone through ala Red Front style, you'll move whatever is left, and then watch the Arabs turn, and then post the next months turn for the joyous process to all start again.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

There should be no spare units! I need all the avaliable hands! The defense of Israel is still priority! Build more units!

Comment

typically, spare units are units people forgot to move.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
            What's your email then? My PMs never worked.
            What do you mean, "never worked"?

Oh, and btw, I think I've compiled a comprehensive map of our objectives. The Red lines are routes that have to remain in our hands, and are Primary Targets. Basically, those are the routes holding our various current territories together, and are very much at risk due to various palestinian towns on the way, that have to be under our control, to win this war, move supplies and troops, etc.

The green areas are our secondary targets that we have to control, but are important, strategically, for the future, or nationally, as signs ( East Jerusalem ).

The Blue-ish arrows mark our advance into areas which are Bonus Areas, i.e. areas we'd like to control by the end of this war.

Do the Chief of Staff, and the Minister of Defence agree?
            Attached Files
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

"I couldn't agree more about the lines of defense... The roads should be conquered in order to effectively defend our country... And that's include the Golan... I hope the politics are not going to screw it up as they use to do..."

--- Open Letter from Moshe Mikholes, North Front Commander.

Comment

[With my Knesset hat on]
                The Cheif of Staff needs to agree the Cabinet has already told you what the objectives are. Holding those roads open are OK as long as you dont exceed your objectives both primary and secondary. So if I read the map correctly AND you have done proper accounting everything but the blue arrows are approved. If you want blue arrows see my shamless political plug below........

If you need to exceed them, you need a good reason, and you need to plead your case to the Knesset for vote.

And with an 80% vote needed, the probability of that happening is slim to none.
                [Knesset hat off]

[One Israel Party Hack hat on]
                [Shamless Political Plug]
                If you want total free reign of the map then vote for One Israel next time!
                [Shamless Political Plug]
                [One Israel Party Hack hat off]
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Indeed. One contigous territory will be essential to our defence. As it stands, the situation is untenable, we cannot fight with these isolated pockets.

Comment

Indeed. One contigous territory will be essential to our defence. As it stands, the situation is untenable, we cannot fight with these isolated pockets.

[Party Hack Hat ON]

Well I can certainly tell you it was NOT the idea of the One Israel Party!

[Party Hack Hat OFF]
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

We're still going for Cairo to Teheran though, but as a long term goal.

Comment

Look, I don't like the target list as well, but its not horrible.
                        If you capture everything on the target list, and still want to advance, then hopefully common sense will prevail and we may advance. If you secure the red, then hopefully you can succesfully appeal to be allowed to take the blue. It's obvious we won't be storming up the Golan very soon.

Rest assured, given time, all the land will be ours.
                        David Disraeli

Comment

We're still going for Cairo to Teheran though, but as a long term goal.
                          We aren't going to go just to Egypt and Iran, are we? I sorta envisioned Israel being from Capetown to Murmansk.
                          Vote Democrat
                          Support Democracy

Comment

I'm willing to command any front..
                            "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                            Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Ok, then, we have four commanders. Does anyone favour any front in particular or shall I draw from a hat?

Comment

North front for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X