New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does everyone think of that?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• With me?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
        With me?
        No actually we want to know what your twin brother thinks :sarcasm:

Yes El what do you think
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Seems fine, though we need a COS "when" we get re-elected.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• Well, I thought you wanted to discuss with the other party hack (ie, Pinky )

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
              Well, I thought you wanted to discuss with the other party hack (ie, Pinky )
              I mean YOU being front commander.

You have been spending waaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on anatomy lately

Comment

• fine by me !
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• You have been spending waaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on anatomy lately
                  The formaldehyde is affecting my brain...

Comment

• I'm confused, brain is fried in exam prep. I'm fine if everyone else is fine. And apparently, some of us have a good idea on who knew the COS should be too.
                    David Disraeli
                    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• I humbly aks for entering into your party, as mine has disgregated.
                      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Welcome Yaroslav, I am glad you will be joining us.

Want to run for any offices on the party list

(also, i've edited the list for elections, see the first page. The no show's are at the bottom.)
                        David Disraeli

Comment

• I'd prefer to be in the military rather than in my the goverment, Pinky, because I think that I've more talent -if any- for the later rather than for the former, but I'll be where I can serve Israel - anywhere, anytime.
                          Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Very well, when we win elections, you shall have the front of your choice.
                            David Disraeli

Comment

• Damn, Center has foiled my plan! They have disbanded!

Comment

• Originally posted by yaroslav
                                I humbly aks for entering into your party, as mine has disgregated.
                                Yaaaaaaaay!

Welcome my friend, its about time you came over to the team.

And yes, I agree with Pinky.

You get the front of your choice

Comment

Working...
                                X