New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasputin

details were pmed to me, no longer need to discuss...
    Fair enough, our official party policy is to just ignore him.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Does the PM get all the head?

Comment

• only from the Deputy Prime minsiter
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
          why was panang kicked out of the party?
          hi ,

loads of BS and some lies , ....

but no-one has ever said the thruth about it , ...

at least panag knows that he did nothing wrong at all , ..... !

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyGen
            El or Arthedrain, either of you want to be the PM? It's not that much work.
            Well I could be.. That is if not El want it very much
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• no work but all the repsonibilty !!!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Pinky what are you going to do?

And El what about you.

we barely have enough active people to play this game right now. If a bunch of us plan on taking a break, this game is gonna go nowhere.

So I hope you both plan on doing something..........
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• hi ,

loads of BS and some lies , ....

but no-one has ever said the thruth about it , ...

at least panag knows that he did nothing wrong at all , ..... !

have a nice day
                  Hi,

You heard PinkyGen. Scram.

Have a nice day.

As to the role, I'm sort of hoping for a front to open up or something. I don't really want a ministerial job either.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
                    As to the role, I'm sort of hoping for a front to open up or something. I don't really want a ministerial job either.
                    Good, ill do the same job if elections work out that way.

Comment

• I'll take any other job besides PM. I don't want a break from the game, just another job, plus I don't think I should monopolize the position.

I'll take econ, Defense, Immigration, COS , or a front, whatever.
                      David Disraeli
                      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• Why dont you go for Econ Pinky since Arthedain wants a break from that.

Arthedain what do you want to do?

I will remain official "party Hack", Im already working smoke filled room deals

Comment

• I dunno actually, I'm very open for suggestions..
                          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthedain
                            I dunno actually, I'm very open for suggestions..
                            Go for front commander if you want to actually do something.

If not then PM. But thats a big picture job.

Or do my job and Ill be PM, Im open as well. And perfectly happy doing either.

Comment

• Let's conspire. If we vote Centre, they'll have to fill all the potty ministerial jobs and we'll be able to take some of the more interesting jobs.

Comment

• *con thinks its time to enforce some party discipline*

Comment

Working...
                                X