New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Awrence
    Let's conspire. If we vote Centre, they'll have to fill all the potty ministerial jobs and we'll be able to take some of the more interesting jobs.
    i like that idea,, !!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
      *con thinks its time to enforce some party discipline*

a bit of discipline is always nice

Comment

• *con thinks he will need to put TWO people on the party discipline list*

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• well when you are PM you can do that !!!!

Comment

• Yeah well front commander or immigrations minister/defencive minister, no problems for me. If there's a spot that you think someone in our party should fill, give it to me.
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• i hope to remain sinai commander ...

Comment

• Is the "Party Discipline List" a list of people who can get into the back party room where we suspect the party hacks chug whisky and fondle the broads?

Comment

Is the "Party Discipline List" a list of people who can get into the back party room where we suspect the party hacks chug whisky and fondle the broads?
                  El, I told you to keep that quiet!!!!!!!!!

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Let's conspire. If we vote Centre, they'll have to fill all the potty ministerial jobs and we'll be able to take some of the more interesting jobs.
                    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Con will deal with you.
                    David Disraeli
                    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• I want to be disciplined! I want to go to the party back room! Whiskey! Broads!

Comment

• back room only for party hacks and front cmmanders on R & R

Comment

I want to be disciplined! I want to go to the party back room! Whiskey! Broads!

Hey if you guys want booze and broads, you know who you have to suck up to.

Cuban Cigars as well. (I need those for the smoke filled room deals )

Comment

• well tell me where to send the bribes!!!!

--

Comment

• So has positions been filled out yet? Arthedain or Con decided who wants to be PM? El, still happy running the armies?
                              David Disraeli
                              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• Im thinking Ill be PM.

You Econ

Arthedain is Defense/ Immigration

El is a front commander

Rasputin Front Commander

And a wild card for COS, I need to discuss that with you

Comment

Working...
                                X