Victory Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory Type

I think we need to decide what kind of victory we are going for. obviously if we can't obtain it then we can just kill everyone.

I think we should go for the Space Race victory, as it would prove most challanging.

I think is is too late to go for a Space Victory. We would need to be way further along the science and productivity paths to make a go of it. Best we can really do is to just kill everyone else or establish a hegemony over subjugated civs.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

We know we can crush the others so I say lets see how close we get to space and crush the AI if we don't make it
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Agressive victory- unless of course we are down to but one enemy civ, in which case we should go for space
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

We can make AC easy but as we are this powerfull we might as well take over the world.

Comment

we can? we don't even have industrialization yet! even having a shot at making AC would mean going to a democracy within the next few turns. with the turns leading up to that rush building colloseums and disbanding units.

Comment

we are playing against the AI!! ive done AC without ever using demo...in singleplayer anyway.
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Conquest.

WAR WAR WAR

Comment

I think our best bet would be domination, but we should try for AC if there is time left and only a weakling civ.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                  Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

If all goes more or less to plan, Egypt and America should fall soon. Once this is done we will be in a better position to decide, and we won't lose any time if we defer the decision 'till then, as we are on a war footing already. We will have a farir number of military units (albeit in the wrong place) for another attack, but I am amazed at how advanced we are for a Deity game where we haven't even been Republic once and don't have the GL! Perhaps an AC isn't impossible - we could become Demo right after the war is over.

To all those with much Deity experience; is AC still an option?

Minister of WAR, not peace.
                    MrWIA.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

WARWARWAR!

Comment

WAR. Not just because we can but also because it would be more fun. A spacerace would probably mean that there wouldn't be as much to do for us citizens. But then afterall, this is a decision that could be changed anytime...

Comment

I have to admit that, as seldom as I go for warfare wins personally, I favor it here. Warfare *is* a lot more participitory. Planning an A/C bound economy is just not as open to discussion.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Think of all our innocent citizens caught in the crossfire of this terrible, bloody war. It is being fought right on the doorstep of our glorious nation..

Our brave boys get hurt on the high seas, gallop into gunfire or murdered by musketeers. It will not do.

Whatever finishs this bloody war with America and Egypt the quickest, I am in favour of. War should be fought in far off places by professional soldiers, where the innocent workers can not get caught up in it. IF there is war, and there shouldn't be, but if there was, all we should know about it is reading about our victories in the newspapers, not ducking for cover when bullets smash through the windows

Whatever finishs the Egyptians and Americans off fastest, I am in favour of. I personally think they can be made to pay by leaving a tiny scrap of their pathetic civilisations in total poverty, and having the rest for ourselves.

After that.. our citizens will be safe. We should have a few campaigns in far off places to keep the enemy away from our shores, yes, but all out war? No.

Ever since they sunk our caravel.. *sniff* *sob*

Err.. exuse me. Very emotional.

Oh! YES TO DEMOCRACY!

Premier/President/Daddy/High Priest/Supreme Cabbage/Sir cavebear, you will have a report in your inbox within a few days on the effects of Democracy on Apolyton cities.

Thank you
                            Roar!

Comment

Apolitonians for war!
                              Talent Optional

Comment

Working...
                              X