Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdWizard
    i don't have your email addy, so i'll just attach it
    Good point. I'll try to use "Paint" for the patchwork. Wish me luck.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Re: Flags collection

Originally posted by JCP
      I cannot open dgMerc1 to 3.gif fromp the Zip file !
      Works fine for me, but -
      Strange, I tried to "Save picture as..." with the Mercator flags 1 to 3, and they turned out nonavailable. Not even IrfanView could get any hang of it.

So there are 13 entries, 6 from Mercator, 2 from me, 3 from Steelehc, 1 from Ixnay and one from ColdWizard. Plus the patchwork, no: 14.
      Last edited by Kassiopeia; March 5, 2002, 12:34.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

turns out i didn't convert those three, so i guess you'll just have to get those three from the attachments on page 1.

haven't a clue as to why they won't work from my zip though
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Attempt to post patchwork:
          Attached Files

Comment

Okay.
            Vote for Flag of Apolytonia!

I.e. the poll is up!

Comment

patchwork is interesting and actually looks quite good. But it doesn't seem as if a real country would fly it, but then again we aren't real, are we?
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
              X