X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess we forgot or something...

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

We need someone to arrange a poll. Any volunteers? If none appear, I might aswell do it, I guess it's not that accurate about who do the polls, the Supreme Leader's been doin' the polls lately. Good, that, since I think they wouldn't get posted without him.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
        Bumped. How come have we not decided on a flag?
        We've yet to meet anybody in front of whom to wave it...
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

no polls yet please, i've just gotten a couple of ideas and need time to work on them
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

idea #1, attempt #1
            Attached Files

Comment

We need someone to arrange a poll. Any volunteers? If none appear, I might aswell do it, I guess it's not that accurate about who do the polls, the Supreme Leader's been doin' the polls lately. Good, that, since I think they wouldn't get posted without him.
              ==>Supreme leader who is that?
              btw thx for summing up the presidential results(middle of the night is a time I normally sleep )

==>nice flag ColdWizard,are there more to come??

Shade
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                ==>nice flag ColdWizard,are there more to come??
                thanks, and yes i still have a couple of ideas that i want to try out.

also, i volunteer to run the poll. now that MarkG has turned on image code (thanks MarkG! ), i can upload all the flags to my site and put them all in one post (easier than several posts)

Comment

Cool, I like that flag. The colors reminds me of the Swedish flag.
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Any flag ?

Not the sweddish flag, but the european one
                    JCP
                    Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Re: Any flag ?

Originally posted by JCP
                      Not the sweddish flag, but the european one
                      Well, yess that's true, but I still see that as Swedish colors. Then the stars are for the EU flag, but they are more goldern then orange yellow, howwever. It reminds me most of the "old" colors of the Swedish flags before the made them lighther, or was it the other way around (so that thos are more as the new colors, I can never remember)
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

yeah, its the EU flag, all i did to it was add the A and delete 3 stars since the forum only has 9 major subsections. i chose the EU flag because i like the colors and the simple design.

the colors remind me of sweden too...

Comment

Swedish colours? Nooooo.....

==>Supreme leader who is that?
                          Supreme Leader of our Glorious Military Forces, of course.

btw thx for summing up the presidential results(middle of the night is a time I normally sleep )
                          Actually, it was the middle of the night for me too
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Auwch,I hope you didn't had to get up early?

Shade

Comment

Auwch,I hope you didn't had to get up early?

Shade
                              Up at noon God bless vacations.
                              But nothing supercedes civic duties

Are there any more wishing to take part in the flag contest?

Also, how many entries do we have now? If we have more then 16, I guess we will have to have two polls, and a "playoff"-system.

Comment

Up at noon God bless vacations.
                                But nothing supercedes civic duties
                                Lucky you=> me 6h40 totally awake in class

==>I'd say go ahead with the flag-poll or is it flag-pole ??

Shade

Comment

Working...
                                X