No announcement yet.

Nominances for elections !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's in charge of managing the treasury?

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
      Who's in charge of managing the treasury?
      You,as minister of trade...

C'mon ppl we need more nominees...

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I think I could nominate myself as head of our brainiacks.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Just checking, it wasn't specified as my jurisdiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
            I think I could nominate myself as head of our brainiacks.
            -->You nominate yourself as president??

Just checking, it wasn't specified as my jurisdiction.
            -->Trade-minister=controles cashflow(trade=cash) logic

Shade
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
              -->You nominate yourself as president??
              Hope not I wan't to be science advisor, but if you can nominate for two posts I can nominate for President as well (Just to make the election a bit better.)

Comment

I've put you up for science minister...OK??

Shade

Comment

I'll nominate myself for Historian. I was going to avoid office and just be a complaining citizen type mostly because I don't always get the chance to be here on a daily basis. However, I like creating stories for my games and this is something that wouldn't be hindered by missing a day here or there.

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                    I've put you up for science minister...OK??

Shade
                    That's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert B
                      I'll nominate myself for Historian. I was going to avoid office and just be a complaining citizen type mostly because I don't always get the chance to be here on a daily basis. However, I like creating stories for my games and this is something that wouldn't be hindered by missing a day here or there.
                      Then Historian you will be(one of the pros is that you can complain on an official basis )

(btw historians can have quite an influence on the population just by the way they describe the politicians reign )

FROM THIS POST YOU STILL HAVE 24 HOURES FOR (SELF)NOMINATIONS...

Shade

Comment

Is there anyone that takes care about the citizens, and makes sure they are happy?

Comment

Is there anyone that takes care about the citizens, and makes sure they are happy?
                          If you are talking about the game citizens, they will be managed by the official in charge of the t/s/l rate and the city planners who build those happy improvements and wonders.

If you mean the Apolyton populace, they will be pleased.
                          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                          intelligence to few.

Comment

I was thinking about the game citizens. We have a science minister (me), and a trade minister, but we have noone that makes us set any lux rate.

Comment

We are short of time, only 3 more turns until this first term is over (if 20 turns). I think it might be good to start nomination for the second term any time now soon. Otherwise it would be one month, and that is mush more time...

Comment

We are short of time, only 3 more turns until this first term is over (if 20 turns). I think it might be good to start nomination for the second term any time now soon. Otherwise it would be one month, and that is mush more time...
                                I thought we were to play for 28 days...

Shade

Comment

Working...
                                X