No announcement yet.

Nominances for elections !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vice president should be 'awarded' to the runner-up of the presidential race, just has vice-deputy duties for the minister posts should also go to the 2nd place finisher in each respective election.

Also, you should note in the list of current nominations that it is SG1 up for Foreign Advisor (aka DiploSpyMaster), as I do believe that SG2 has also expressed an interest in playing but has not as yet been nominated for a post.

Comment

Vice president should be 'awarded' to the runner-up of the presidential race,
      OK,but you need at least 2 contestants to make it possible

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
        I nominate Shaka Naldur for el presidente! He has so far been the only one to express interest...
        but not yet!!
        I don´t know yet how all this works

but thanks anyway, think about me in the future
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Wel,Ive put you down for the job

Shade
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Listen guys, I'm perfectly willing to settle for expansion minister, but if I have to be president to get the game started, then so be it!

Comment

So I can consider you the second nominee for president??

Shade

Comment

How long does an elected person sit?
                Can an elected person resign before the end of his period?
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

What about regional province-governors who stand for the particularistic aspects of an empire. I mean, which citizens will not object if they're exploited for the sake of the whole empire. Like cities just producing units etc. Or areas which are given little infrastructure, not linked with roads, no mines or irrigation- hell, they got to have someone who speaks for them!
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                    What about regional province-governors who stand for the particularistic aspects of an empire. I mean, which citizens will not object if they're exploited for the sake of the whole empire. Like cities just producing units etc. Or areas which are given little infrastructure, not linked with roads, no mines or irrigation- hell, they got to have someone who speaks for them!
                    Shouldn't the City-planner be interested in (at least some of) that?
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Yeah, but he looks at the overall aspect of his decisions. I'm talking about those forces in a nation that absolutely can drive a government nuts, who just look for the benefit of their own special province and only partially have an eye for the whole thing. ("We want a temple and we want it now!")

There could be made something like: When a city is rioting, for the coming 20 turns a governor makes the decisions for that city and its units and settlers without direct interference from the central government.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

All right, Shaka is interested in being the second president of Apolytonia. With no others showing interest,

I nominate myself for president!

If elected, I promise to decline the post of Science Advisor, provided somebody else nominates himself for that post...

I can see that we already have a good senate at hand - much discussing and mumbling, but no action! Follow the lead of president de Sodaq, we will become great.
                        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                        intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                          All right, Shaka is interested in being the second president of Apolytonia. With no others showing interest,

I nominate myself for president!

If elected, I promise to decline the post of Science Advisor, provided somebody else nominates himself for that post...

I can see that we already have a good senate at hand - much discussing and mumbling, but no action! Follow the lead of president de Sodaq, we will become great.
                          you are the man for the job
                          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

update==>Marquis is now also selected for president(and I promis him all my support for the comming elections )

Shade

Comment

Working...
                            X