X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus
    Ras, shut up.
    Thanks, Loc!
    So I suggest you get some experience with running a major community (not a comparatively tiny project like Stella Polaris) before making accussations and insults if Markos and Dan can't obey your every wish instantly.
    I never said instantly (I have never expected instant service), but I assume 4-5 months for several The Column writings is abit long.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      Ming,
      you're now just mean.
      This coming from a man who insults his hosts

Plus... not mean, just the truth. If you read through your own review of the situation, you will see that ALL the major problems with your project are due to your own team. That's a fact.

Blaming Mark and Dan for not providing you with trivial things that would have had little impact is criminal at best.

Your key players WALKED... and that's the problem, not Apolyton.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What's up with you today, Ras?
        I've always seen you as okay, but now you just are childish and rude... What's the point in accusing people and being so unpolite?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Whatever. Bugger off, Ming and Nikolai. I've had enough of life now.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ahh... you can dish out insults to people, but the truth bothers you...

You can't hide from reality... read your own write up again... The reality of the situation is quite clear.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

You prove our points by acting like that... But calm down now. You gain nothing by being angry and rude.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yeah... he comes here and posts a thread insulting the owners of the site that supported them, and then thinks nobody is going to respond to it. Yeah, right...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Of course I don't gain anything. A small ban would be nice now. Actually I don't care what you think about me. Ming, gimme a ban. You want to give one anyway. Nikolai, whatever. You're a nice chap, so don't bother when I'm depressed. You're wasting your life at this thread.

Comment

Yeah... act rude and insult people, than laugh it off... Shows everybody a lot... Maybe it isn't a surprise your project died...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

WTF?

What's going on with StP at CGN in that case?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"From ashes to ashes, from dust to dust. "

Ah well.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I'm saddened...
                          (+1)

Comment

Ming, let the kid sleep it of. All your posts will only add oil to the fire. When Ras rereads his posts tomorrow he will probably see that he went over the line...

Happened to all of us, on the net and in real life...
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

Kid? Whatever... None the less Ming, you're going overboard too now by stating this thread shows why the project died.

BTW, screw Apolyton, Ming.

/me gets something more to drink.

Comment

Ming, close this, PCR/ban him, get it over with.
                                ---
                                FP had a point
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X