Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread in short:

Ga-ga.
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• My first OT post got an accusation of being a DL. Its almost mandatory
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Waaaaay OT;

I was attempting to be fecitious, however irony does not translate well into text. As I am not even bothering to use an avatar I thought the point would be made. Guesse not. Feel free to PRC me I'm happy being a settler/Lurker (any way of getting that title?)

Comment

• Actually, that situation is in the faq. He was proposing a "Get to 500" thread (thats when you can get a custom avatar), but I got the penalty wrong. Its only 10%, not 100%.

Which means, it should be "Get to 550"-thread...

Or if you go for it with one 'swoop', it should be "get to 556" - thread

Comment

• I was wondering though, how can somebody be spaming in the OTF? Isn't that the sole purpose of that forum? There are some interesting threads....

So long...
            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

• OT is not the same as spamming. You should know that.

Comment

• The most blatant spam is in post counting fora that the Mods seldom visit. *cough*Nationstates*cough*
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Yeah what is the deal with the unmoderated forums Mark? Can't you get someone active and trustworthy within each forum to keep tabs on things?

Comment

• Nationstates, huh? Maybe I should whip out the old spam viking avatar and head on over.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I don't recall what site has it, but one large community has a special forum dedicated for spam. Although the posts don't increase the post count. They even have official spamming competitions. The other forums (including the real OTF) do increase the post count and are moderated as normal.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• You get pcr's for announcing your new level even if it is the OT?
                        ...So I discovered.

-
                        Please, heed Big Crunch and my warnings- DONT announce your level! Even if you are planning to do other things with the thread!

and the thread was titled "Bow the the Emperor"
                        ...a clever title if I must say myself
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                        X