No announcement yet.

Importance of ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admire your "never give up" attitude.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Wow! Horsie even has a fan club. Should we have "I love Horsie" T-shirts and other merchandise next?
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• You got to admire his the coolness with which he reponds to all these accusations. ...one might believe otherwise with all his arguments

So long...
        Last edited by The Pioneer; January 23, 2003, 09:59.
        Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
        Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
        Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
          YOUR DEFENCE
          You're the first American I've ever known to spell defense with a "c".

You must, by extension then, be a DL of some European dude. (Man, that dude sure is dedicated to his DLs...)

...or you could just be spelling it that way because a large part of Poly is European.

The DL story is more interesting though.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Nevermind.
            Last edited by Skanky Burns; January 23, 2003, 10:36.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Skanky,

what's your point now? I didn't refer to your message.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Disregard it then.

Comment

• Eh? What's Skanky done now?

Comment

• God knows what he's done, but whatever it is I expect it proves his location field to be inaccurate.

/edit: also, on the subject of spam in the Nation States forum - I'd like to point out that the very few posts I've made there have received great critical acclaim (see sig). There is some gold amongst all that spam.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
                      Wow! Horsie even has a fan club. Should we have "I love Horsie" T-shirts and other merchandise next?
                      Only if you want to be permanently banned as a DL.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Maquiladora-
                        Thats alot of winking.

I always wink a lot

And always try to end on a happy note!

---

We need want a separate OT-post counter.
                        ...If OT posts hadn't been deleted in the past, then we could do that ourselves

We will need a level above Deity at some point, but not for a while. Logically the gap between levels increases.......30,000 for "superdeity" would be consistent with the other boundaries.
                        But then we wouldn't have a civesque rating scale

...I wonder if Mark ever thought that anyone would reach Deity-status by some day

Yeah... and I thought the Democracy games were bad...
                        Nation States bring it to a whole new level
                        Ha
                        All us oldies are going to have to join them to keep up

AH made 20k posts and still had time to spam up a DL? Now, that takes dedication.
                        AH has 2 DL's- havent you heard?

finbar and Hydey!
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• yeah.....more like Hydey and Raz
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• And rimmer, the lame horsie attempt for a DL...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I vote against having any titles other above diety.

There is already too much reason for people to spam.

Comment

• No kidding...

But I will admit, the current system promotes the following reasons to spam...

People who don't want to be settlers
                                People who want to make the top 20 and be on page 1
                                People who want a custom avatar
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X