Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree.....got my first back to back uuuuuuuuu earlier.

Comment

I got it early today. I understood the message and will respond as ordered. Thank you for the coded message Dan.

There is no such thing as a spammer here at Apolyton, since we are all spammers here... including the mods.

EDIT:
      Originally posted by Alexnm

Ok, then.

*bump*

That's not a bump.... THIS is a bump:

_____________________________$$$____$$____________ _____$$$__________
      _$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$____________ ___$$$$$$$$_______
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$ $$_$$$$$$$$$$_____
      $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$ $$__$$$$$$$$$$____
      __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$ $$__$$$$_$$$$$$___
      _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$ $$__$$$$___$$$$$__
      _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$ $___$$$$____$$$$__
      _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$ $___$$$_____$$$$__
      $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$ ___$$$$_____$$$$__
      $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$ ___$$$$____$$$$___
      $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$ ___$$$___$$$$$$___
      _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$_ ___$$$$$$$$$$_____
      _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$_ __$$$$$$$_________
      _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$_ _$$$$_____________
      _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$__ __$$$_____________
      $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$___ __$$$$____________
      $$$$$$$___________________________________________ __$$$$____________
      _$$_______________________________________________ __$$$_____________

EDIT EDIT:

Looks like apolyton's anti-bumping system is still working.
      Last edited by Thrawn05; December 5, 2002, 18:47.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Just saw it for the first time yesterday. Thought you guys were doing drugs or something.
        Only time I've seen it.

RAH
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I still can't believe people care about this.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            Just saw it for the first time yesterday. Thought you guys were doing drugs or something.
            Only time I've seen it.

RAH
            You mean there are times you think we are not?

PH: We all care. We are all concerned about Apolyton's welfare.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Indeed.

Thrawn: Put your "Bump" code between [code] [/code] tags, and it will display correctly.

Code:
              _____________________________$$$_ __$$_________________$$$__________
              _$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$_ $$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______
              $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$_ $$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____
              $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$_ $$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____
              __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$__ $$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___
              _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$__ $$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__
              _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$_ $$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__
              _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$__ $$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__
              $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$__ $$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__
              $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$___ $$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___
              $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$___ $$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___
              _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$___ $$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____
              _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$___ $$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________
              _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$___ $$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________
              _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$__ $$$__________$$$____$$$_____________
              $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$__ $$$__________$$_____$$$$____________
              $$$$$$$________________________ ____________________$$$$____________
              _$$____________________________ ____________________$$$_____________
              EDIT: Of course, you have to have a special touch...
              Last edited by Skanky Burns; December 5, 2002, 22:56.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Code:
                _____________________________$$$____$$_________________$$$__________ 
                _$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______ 
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____ 
                $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____ 
                __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___ 
                _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__ 
                _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__ 
                _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__ 
                $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__ 
                $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___ 
                $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___ 
                _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____ 
                _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________ 
                _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________ 
                _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$____$$$_____________ 
                $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________ 
                $$$$$$$_____________________________________________$$$$____________ 
                _$$_________________________________________________$$$_____________
                Um...no.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  EDIT: Of course, you have to have a special touch...

Ahh...

Well, next time a Bump is called for, ixnay37 and I will know better.

Comment

What the hell? I didn't mean to post here; it just did it on it's own. Anyways:

Code:
                    _____________________________$$$____$$_________________$$$__________ 
                    _$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______ 
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____ 
                    $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____ 
                    __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___ 
                    _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__ 
                    _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__ 
                    _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__ 
                    $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__ 
                    $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___ 
                    $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___ 
                    _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____ 
                    _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________ 
                    _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________ 
                    _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$____$$$_____________ 
                    $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________ 
                    $$$$$$$_____________________________________________$$$$____________ 
                    _$$_________________________________________________$$$_____________
                    ...and it still doesn't work.

Comment

Let's see if I have the touch...

Code:
                      Yup, works just fine.
                      XBox Live: VovanSim
                      xbox.com (login required)
                      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                      Spore page

Comment

I'm going to get this eventually...
                        Code:
                        edit: Yay!

Comment

Oh, so *thats* what it is supposed to look like. I just thought I was really bad at spotting patterns.

Comment

No need for the "_"'s:

Code:
                                                         $$$    $$                 $$$          
                             $$$$$$$$$$$$$   $$          $$$  $$$$               $$$$$$$$       
                            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$        $$$$  $$$$           $$$ $$$$$$$$$$     
                            $$ $$$    $$$$$ $$$$        $$$$  $$$$          $$$$  $$$$$$$$$$    
                              $$$$     $$$$ $$$$       $$$$   $$$$         $$$$$  $$$$ $$$$$$   
                             $$$$$   $$$$$  $$$$       $$$$   $$$$$      $$$$$$$  $$$$   $$$$$  
                             $$$$  $$$$$    $$$$       $$$$  $$$$$$     $$$$$$$   $$$$    $$$$  
                             $$$$$$$$$      $$$$      $$$$   $$$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$   $$$     $$$$  
                            $$$$$$$         $$$$      $$$$   $$$$$$$$$$$$  $$$   $$$$     $$$$  
                            $$$$$$$         $$$$     $$$$    $$$ $$$$$$$   $$$   $$$$    $$$$   
                            $$$$$$$$$$$     $$$$     $$$$    $$$   $$$    $$$$   $$$   $$$$$$   
                             $$$ $$$$$$$$   $$$$    $$$$$    $$$          $$$    $$$$$$$$$$     
                             $$$     $$$$$   $$$$  $$$$$$    $$$          $$$   $$$$$$$         
                             $$$    $$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$$    $$$$          $$$  $$$$             
                             $$$$$$$$$$$$$    $$$$$$ $$$$   $$$          $$$    $$$             
                            $$$$$$$$$$$        $$$   $$$$   $$$          $$     $$$$            
                            $$$$$$$                                             $$$$            
                             $$                                                 $$$
                            http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Standards on what is considered spam have fallen to an all time low.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X