X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solver
    replied
    Ming - since I have answered the question on the current state of FoA series, and this thread is now discussing other issues, I would ask you to consider having the case closed.

Leave a comment:

• DarkCloud
    replied
    BTW, you made one mistake. It's not just a MP game.
    ...More than one?

Alpha-Centauri games or CTP?
    I'm guessing AC

-
    atawa-
    Who is bods?
    Boddington's... but of course ... AKA dookie...AKA Nimrod...AKA Chasing Rainbows...AKA Infatuation...

Leave a comment:

• Provost Harrison
    replied
    Clear as cardboard Ming

Leave a comment:

• Rasbelin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming

Is that clear enough for you guys!
    Yes, it's clear enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• Solver
    replied
    Actually Laz, that might be a good idea, I agree Chris, but that one is certainly something that someone else would need to do. Except for his real name, I don't know a thing about him .

Leave a comment:

• Chris 62
    replied
    Predates Eyes.

Different kind of poster.

Leave a comment:

• atawa
    replied
    Any relation to EON?

Leave a comment:

• Chris 62
    replied
    Originally posted by atawa
    Who is bods?
    A holy terror.

Long time poster/troll Bodington's, who has had MANY names.

Leave a comment:

• spartak
    replied
    Understood.

I'm sure you are no longer in any doubt where I stand.

Leave a comment:

• atawa
    replied
    Who is bods?

Leave a comment:

• Chris 62
    replied
    Laz would be a good choice, and I'm not adverse to Locutus or other CTP people, the trick is to deversify, so we get to meet more of them.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied

Enough Taz... I don't want to see ANY more of this in the forums.

As I said, take it up somewhere else...

Leave a comment:

• spartak
    replied
    I have no comment on that!

Leave a comment:

• Locutus
    replied
    Alex,
    Nah, nothing special, it's been done before

Back to the topic:

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
    On the CTP 2 forums I can consistently name 1 in 3.
    I presume this is based on how the CtP2 General forum looks today? If so, I must warn you that the current state of affairs is NOT representative of the community. In the past few weeks there have been many people from all parts of Apolyton who've been asking questions about CtP2 in that forum. They're all interested in buying the game or just bought the game very recently (or found the very dusty box a their shelf) and might turn into CtP(2) regulars in the future but certainly aren't regulars now. These people currently represents about 1/3 to 1/2 of the total 'population' of the first page of the CtP2 General forum: nbarclay, Andemagne, Jaguar Warrior, Mr. President, Rasbelin, LDiCesare, Velocyrix, Tassadar5000 and Lemmy are some of the names you might recognize. For a more representative view of the CtP2 community, try page 3 and 4, or (even better) the Creation forum. But of course, it's the other way around which matters: many CtP2ers don't post much outside the CtP forums, so they won't know recognize names like Laz (although thanks to the columns it should still ring a bell with many, so in this case it's a bad example of Solver).

Anyway, I think Laz should eventually be interviewed for FoA, if only based on his brilliant columns, and so should rah (who *does* occassionally post in the CtP1/2 forums so is not a complete unknown there), but IMO people like Harlan, Stefan Härtel, Mark Everson, Paul, korn and the many other names I've mentioned in the past should get precedence (IMHO it's even premature that *I* am being interviewed right now, I would much rather have seen an interview with Harlan instead).
    Last edited by Locutus; November 20, 2002, 12:32.

Leave a comment:

• Alex
    replied
    It would be funny to see a mod restricting another mod...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X