X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris 62
    replied
    Not trying to offend, but your last posted list was a joke, either cover the real Apolytoneers, or don't bother.

Start with Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Solver
    replied
    Ah, about the oldtimes. Chris, when you say people that Apolyton wants to hear from, whom do you see as Apolyton? The off-topic division, right? All due respect, but people such as Laz and even Rah are hardly known in many on-topic places. I can go to my beloved CtP section and ask people if they know of Laz, AH, you - probably not.

I can see why this interview, with Locutus, won't be likely be much interest to you, but he helps a lot with the site, is an awesome modmaker and an interesting person... thus far, I've entirely enjoyed my conversations with him... and no, FoA isn't all about the people I know. I admit that guys such as Xin Yu and Lancer weren't under my attention.

AH interview... the answer remains no. Unless I receive a direct order from Markos or Dan.

Leave a comment:

• Alex
    replied
    What about a "The Faceless people of Apolyton" feature? Then you could try to find that guy who registered in March 2000 but only posted once. It would be interesting to know what he has to say.

Hm. Probably not.

Leave a comment:

• Immortal Wombat
    replied
    Re: What ever happened too...?

Originally posted by Chris 62
    How about bringing it back, and talking to the people that apoyton really WANT to hear from, like a REAL AH interview, oldtimers like Laz and Supersneak, and many of the veteran posters like MTG and RAH.

Or maybe a civver!

(Civ2 MP's been done )

Leave a comment:

• Solver
    replied
    See the thread by Laz on this one, again, the damn buggers got me to do another one... this one will take a while, though, for I'm doing it live, much like you & Ming.

Leave a comment:

• Zopperoni
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chris 62
    started a topic What ever happened too...?

What ever happened too...?

The faces of Apolyton feature?

It seems like all the interview things have disapeared of late, and the selection of upcoming intervees was quite poor.

How about bringing it back, and talking to the people that apoyton really WANT to hear from, like a REAL AH interview, oldtimers like Laz and Supersneak, and many of the veteran posters like MTG and RAH.

In fact, how about YOU Mark, I'd be willing to do that one, unless you fear a fair interview!

Well, how about it?
Working...
X