• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Time

look under my registration date on this post

LT=Local Time

new!
    no click on my local time!
    Last edited by MarkG; August 22, 2002, 03:22.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Yeah, I just noticed, cool man!

It seems to be four minutes behind though...

Comment

Blame your computer clock. Seven behind here.

Interesting addon.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Yeah, four behind. But very nice feature!

And according to my DSL server, my clock is accurate to the second.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

should it be "LT" or "lt" ?

Comment

I'd say "lt".
            Otherwise it overshadows the join date.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think it should read 'Time', since I couldn't figure out what it means, before you told me. (And I'm sure most people won't)

is greece one hour ahead of Holland?
              Nice feature.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Oooo. Very useful.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                  Blame your computer clock.
                  ...which is set to an atomic clock

Comment

At first I thought it means: Logged-on-time (e.g. how many hours you are logged-on here) but than I saw I'm 13 hours on and slowly I realized this can't be true.

Well nice feature of course so you can begin to guess where people come from (comparing their timezone with yours). It’s a nice game you can play in your coffee-break it’s lot of fun.
                    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

my initial thought was that it could be usefull for the MP forums...

Comment

Oh understand. And I thought you wanted to provide the playful members of this thread (which I count me in) with a new feature to spend their freetime. Is it just my nature that if I see something new I immediately want to play with it or are there some other jokers too ?
                        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

I like it Markos, except that the times are behind. I'm automatically sunchronizing my time with time servers on the Net, and for a long time I've been noticing that the Apolyton forum clock is backwards... care to set it properly? Or maybe you can have it use ntp, too?
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

my initial thought was that it could be usefull for the MP forums...

ah, with civ3:PtW coming, that's really a great idea.
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Well I guess it remains to be seen how useful it is. I would have prefered this placed in profile or something. Or maybe just in MP forums (if that is even possible). But for now I will simply ignore it unless it becomes needed.
                              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
                              X