Local Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasbelin
    My suggestion for those who want to synchronise their PC clocks with real atomic clocks, is to use a freeware program called Dimension 4. Very handy and has plenty of servers included. Forget about some time.windows.net! Why not synchronise with an atomic clock at Trinity College?

Or just use ClockRack and dial up to the US Navy's AC.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

HEY, now I suddenly get plenty ideas to do with this new feature! Cool!

Markos, can I toy around with it?
      And.......uh....... find out if there are leaks......
      Yeahh some more jokers which always want to play around with everything they get into their hand.
      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

...which is set to an atomic clock
        Atomic clocks are accurate at keeping time, not necessarily at stating the correct time.

Re the thread, I think I'll change my clock time just to confuse people.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

My local time seems to be stuck at 23:58... It is now 00:30 CET
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Looks correct to me.

Comment

Oops, never mind...

But it´s still lagging by approx 6 minutes.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

The clock has been wrong for ages. I made a thread about it ages ago, although I seem to recall it was running too fast back then.

*thinks back*Markos said something about not having the time and I said he could theoretically have the job done before he started it.*thinks back*

SO it must have been running fast before.

Comment

The local time option seems to become the new highlight here. Well I can understand I'm also always looking at it and comparing it with my watch and with other members. It's interesting to see: "when here it's 0:30 what time is in America".
                  Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

SD: Do you have your local time set to 3 1/2 hours behind just to annoy everyone?

edit: I'll start reading your posts one day.

Doesn't it annoy you as well?
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

HEY, now I suddenly get plenty ideas to do with this new feature! Cool!

Markos, can I toy around with it?
                      And.......uh....... find out if there are leaks......

But who would do such an evil thing?
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hey lock at that new clock thing, cool! Waint! Oh ****, I am smurfing late! My wife is going to keel-haul me!
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I think you're "smurfing" drunk, too.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well, the area is getting rather crowded...
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Cool. It would be better if it was a 12-hour am/pm clock, but then again I think the dates would be better as M-D-Y.

Comment

Yanks...
                                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                                X