No announcement yet.

Local Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God Markos doesn't listen to such suggestions.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

He never did respond to my suggestion that the date be displayed as 21-Aug-2002 rather than 21-08-2002. I think that would satisfy everyone.

Comment

Yeah, that would be fine by me. But the American date format is one of my pet peeves.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

This should be moved to sit next to the flag, and the word "time" removed.

Anyway, can we PLEASE have +1300 and -1300 time zones added. They are becoming more and more necessary.
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Very cool feature!

I now can guess when Ming is asleep and I can go on posting comments I like without that stare of his!
            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

at last something usefull has been added.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Great feature. I love it.

Even if people start fooling around with. Probably they will hurt themselves more that they do us.
                Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

and you can now click on someone's local time and...
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Mark,

I selected the European flag with the result that I am now on GMT. This is wrong. I am at GMT+1. Does that mean that I have to select the Dutch flag after all?
                    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

your flag setting is irrelevant to your timezone setting, which you can change at your options page

Comment

Thanks Mark.
                        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Hey, a list of everyone in that timezone! Nice.

Comment

You need search by time and flag, and sort Members List by time and flag not just by clicking on the time.
                            Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                            in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                            3D Unit tutorial
                            My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

i know

you can get the totals of each country

and from that you can click on a country to show the people with it

Comment

and you can now click on someone's flag to access the list of people with the same flag

i know, at least the US flag list doesnt work...

Comment

Working...
                                X