No announcement yet.

Who am I a buddy of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have wiglaf as my buddy. Where did he go to BTW?
    (+1)

Comment

• MarkG is my buddy. I like to keep an eye on him so I know when he has his back to me and I can attempt to cut his throat.
      Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

• Only Skanky has me on his list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz
          I have wiglaf as my buddy. Where did he go to BTW?
          i did too for a while, but then he stopped trolling so there was no point in seeing if he was ever online since he never was

Comment

• Originally posted by ADG
            Just as I supsected... I have just as many on my buddy list, as the number of people, who have me on their buddy list: 0
            That is impossible I have you in my buddy list. Although ages have passed since our last talk. After all you did gave up of CTP2.

I have 8 people but one of them was probably just testing the buddy list. I have no clue why a guyu who posted only once in this forum and not even in a forum i have posted before would have added me. But i liked the feature since it is nice to know the people who likes (or just want to watch me) me. Other than that guy i consider all my friends. So thanks to have me on you list people
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

• That was first time I checked... last time I checked, you had me on the list... haven't checked for a while though...
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• 8 buddies. quite funny, really. on the other hand, my buddy list isnt even full.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Only Skanky has me on his list.
                  I read that as "Widow Twanky is on my list". Something subliminal going on there.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Thats ... rather strange.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Did you stop taking your medication BC?

Comment

• This thread still about? Good - I like that "Whoisyourbuddy" link. There are 21 who have me on their list. And I'm glad there is no maximum, as I must have 30+ on my list. The joys of Democracy gaming.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                        X