CFC Is Beating Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
    CFC had more hits? I guess AH was on holiday.
    Well, seems he's back. We're ranked 9 now with CFC being 11. The natural order of things has been restored
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Well I checked and poly looked further up than CFC did to me
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
          As I said from the start, it's no big deal, both sites are fun to go too, I don't consider it "compition", more of complementing one another.
          I am not saying CFC or ACS is into doing this kind of thing, just saying that it's not something to worry about.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            How about I email a link that will download them from my website?
            sure thing, this will actually be easier

Do you have any files in the Apolyton Directory? Just go to the category you want(Files, Civ3, Graphics i guess) and submit an entry from the "Add Link" menu choice
            I do now??? I was gonna post a reply in a thread I'd started in the Creation forum and while I was typing it got moved to the files forum....

Sorry, kinda dizzy now

Any way, all my older leadersets are getting revamped with new lighting and more body movements. All let you know as I get them done. My goal is to have a set of 16 alternate leaders for the Civ3 civs by Aug 9.

Comment

GhengisFarb,

regardless if you have a thread with your file in the files forum or not, as long as your file is somewhere on the net, you can add an entry in our directory
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Ras, I notice you included the Finnish threads as a *positive* for Apolyton ?
                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                - Pekka

Comment

Yeap, but as I stated, you won't for certain find anyhting like that on CFC. And that's at least one thing Poly can offer, but CFC can't, as the situation is almost a tie. Those small features offered will count now.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Is GhengisFarb the same fella as GhengisK?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                      Yeap, but as I stated, you won't for certain find anyhting like that on CFC. And that's at least one thing Poly can offer, but CFC can't, as the situation is almost a tie. Those small features offered will count now.
                      Which "small features"?

I noticed CFC just activated the custom avatar ability at 300 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                        Which "small features"?
                        I thought he was referring to the Directory. At least that was my understanding.
                        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                          Is GhengisFarb the same fella as GhengisK?
                          Is there an Apoly member named GhengisK? GhengisFarb is the first and only name I've ever gone by at Apoly.

Comment

Ghengis and tniem,

I was refering to "the thriwing community of Finnish Apolytoners" and Suomithreads.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                              Ghengis and tniem,

I was refering to "the thriwing community of Finnish Apolytoners" and Suomithreads.
                              Fair enough. I will agree with that as well. I know that I always look forward to reading thoughts from members all around the world.
                              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

[quote]I noticed CFC just activated the custom avatar ability at 300 posts.[\quote]
                                Do Poly posts count ?
                                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                                - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X