Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasbelin
    Ghengis and tniem,

I was refering to "the thriwing community of Finnish Apolytoners" and Suomithreads.
    "thri-wing" is that archaic English for a three party Finnish conspiracy?

Comment

Ghengis,

quiet! Don't reveal them that it's a conspiracy to assasinate all mods and take over Poly; as you could have read last autumn in the first Suomithread.

The oppressed majority is about to take back what belongs to it.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
        Is there an Apoly member named GhengisK? GhengisFarb is the first and only name I've ever gone by at Apoly.
        No, he's talking about a poster from CFC

Btw it's Genghis, not Ghengis
        I only did one thing wrong today ... I got out of bed
        "Damnit, is it possible to spell medievel right?" -SilverDragon

herr_ren@gmx.net

Comment

Where's Stimpy?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren

No, he's talking about a poster from CFC

Btw it's Genghis, not Ghengis
            Nope, we both spell it 'Ghengis'. Now Genghis Khan is spelled "Genghis", but then that's not my name.....

Hope this clears it up, Ron

Comment

What is the minimum number of posts to be able to upload a custom Avatar? It is not in the FAQ, and it is (next to) impossible to find this info.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlifter
                What is the minimum number of posts to be able to upload a custom Avatar? It is not in the FAQ, and it is (next to) impossible to find this info.

500 IIRC

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

So what's your excuse Martin?
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    So what's your excuse Martin?
                    Excuse I made the original screen capture from that this UFO was made, and so far as I know there is no one else who uses it. But maybe the quality could be increased.

Edit: BTW I don't see them anyway if I am looged in. But you could ask Markos for his excuse, if I remember correctly his one isn't a costom one, too.

-Martin

Comment

Markos' is, its the star of Macedonia. Dan doesn't.

I'm pretty sure that yours (or one very similar) is a standard CtP avatar that Locutus made.
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

yup. page 6 - http://apolyton.net/forums/member.ph...6&pagenumber=6

Comment

Markos' is, its the star of Macedonia. Dan doesn't.
                          You are right Markos is using a costom avatar. But now you can ask Dan.

I'm pretty sure that yours (or one very similar) is a standard CtP avatar that Locutus made.
                          He made it from one of my screen captures. So I didn't say anything else I just didn't say that Locutus made it.

-Martin
                          Last edited by Martin Gühmann; August 4, 2002, 18:12.

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by Starlifter

although i had to fix a broken link that i found in the FAQ to find it

Comment

**** , Paint Shop Pro 4 just crashed. By the way Ben how do I make the transparent effect with PSP4 (or PSP6), so you don't see a black edge around it.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X