CFC Is Beating Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the quality of most posts is rather poor
    If Apolytoneer says that, we have gone really low. Which forum you visit most often?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      Hmmm... at least the signature suggested that he knew what's going on around here.
      What does a sig about German soldiers being overwhelmed by Russian soldiers by sheer weight of numbers have to do with Poly?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hmmm... just thought that I remembered that from an earlier thread, but more likely not.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Where does CGN rank in at?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
            Genghis: have you visited the Apolyton Directory yet? That thing promises to be huuuge...
            I know, Apoly's new forum looks awesome! But I still can't upload any of my animated leaderheads here due to the small file size limit. So all my files have to be uploaded to CFC and then I post a link to them in my threads at Apoly.

CGN? Cable Games Network?

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
              OK tough guy. You're a mod there, or you have some influence? Good.
              Moderator, as in OT and several other areas.

What are yah gonna do about this?

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=57156
              Nothing, I'm not Apolyton's moderator.

Please keep your rabble off these forums.
              Not my rabble son, that bum had all of 100 posts at CFC, he's currently under three week ban, perma-ban pending for spamming up CFC.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Chris,

I'm terribly sorry that even I thought that it was your DL. That bastard should have been hung and his balls sliced off.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Damn damn.... CFC is one position above us now! Sure it's a great site, but... Markos, tweak the stats .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hm.

Web stats is unreliable at best. I do not know how hitox collects the data and calculates the stats, but there are usually at least a zillion way to inflate hits.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

As I said from the start, it's no big deal, both sites are fun to go too, I don't consider it "compition", more of complementing one another.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                        Although if I could figure out a way to it I probably post all my graphics exclusively here.
                        If you contact Gramphos, it might be possible to arrange something (you could email the files to him or whatever and he could post them for you). If it were CtP2 files, I could certainly arrange something myself but I'm not responsible for the Civ3 section (and don't intend to interfere in Gramphos's business)...
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Chris says it nice... when I feel like I want more, and have read the last threads over here, I just hop over to CFC for another read, and an occasional post. Must say that, while I see the average level of posts better here, some very deep and thoughtfull posts appear there more often than here - I'm speaking of Civ 3 here.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

GhengisFarb,
                            feel free to mail your files either to me (markg@apolyton.net) or Gramphos(civ3files@apolyton.net)
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                              GhengisFarb,
                              feel free to mail your files either to me (markg@apolyton.net) or Gramphos(civ3files@apolyton.net)
                              How about I email a link that will download them from my website? (I'd just keep all of them on my site but when I get done with this current batch I don't think there will be enough space to keep them all)

On topic.. I'm not sure how they calculate their hits number for that webpage. I've often checked CFC and Apoly's main forum screen where it lists the total number of members and guests logged on and Apoly always has a larger number.

Maybe people pop onto CFC and pop off while people stay around Apoly longer and post replys?

Comment

How about I email a link that will download them from my website?
                                sure thing, this will actually be easier

Do you have any files in the Apolyton Directory? Just go to the category you want(Files, Civ3, Graphics i guess) and submit an entry from the "Add Link" menu choice
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X