• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you must be nuts if you want to be me
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Really? Is it that bad? I can then do whatever I want to Apolyton, get more respect from Firaxis, meet Sid, not that bad, eh?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        in return we got the right to advertise strange health products
        Are you talking about that banner with the running kitten and the madman pointing with a pistol on it? In that case, do also order some of those drugs to that guy, he really seems to need them.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

I did have a DL for a while. It was Will Moeller so no one was fooled, not that I meant to fool anyone. I just had forgotten I already had Apocalypse.
          I had a DL for a while

(it was also unintentional, I made it so that I could reply to Ming (when he banned me) and then forgot I had made it and went out of town for a few days)

JonMiller

Ming caught it after about a week (which was also the time of my ban(when I used it))

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How are you greeted upon entering apolyton
            "Welcome back, Washington Irwing (Henrik)"

No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
              I was.
              When I first entered the OT (2 mos. after registering) I was accused of being connorkimbro's DL.

Then a few Giant_Squid accusations... Which are true BTW.

Then on FreeFireZone, DarkStar accused me of being markG in a PM.
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

the feds want to be sure we dont have any people with muslim names
                I wondered where Imran Went ??? :banned:
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Imran is still around.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You just hope that, but actually the FBI has arrested him when he was just reading the forums on Poly. And he's currently being taken to Guantanamo by the US army as the possible leader of the al-Qaida in US. Markos is strongly suspected for giving a tip off; worth gazillions of $$$.

*looking for a going wierd smily from Stefu*
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      it's part of the new Bush plan for domestic counter-terrorism measures. the feds want to be sure we dont have any people with muslim names
                      That is so wrong. Bush is an idiot.
                      Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                      Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                      "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Congratulations! The comment of the day award goes today to your comment on GWB!

Comment

What's wrong? Is the war on terrorism wrong? Is Imran Siddiqui wrong? Is Apolyton wrong?
                          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

--"Welcome back, my Lord (Zopperoni)"

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                              --"Welcome back, my Lord (Zopperoni)"
                              at last an intelligent use of the fields!
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

- "Welcome back, how have you been? (aaglo)"
                                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X