X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you greeted upon entering apolyton

I am greeted by

Welcome back, **** you (Jon Miller)

I am not sure how I was greeted before the profile was changed to force us to put in something for our names

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

before forced profile name putting, it would say

Welcome back, ->insert user name here<-

i just put a blank space for my name, so i get

Welcome back, (fill in your name) (TKG)

Comment

you can always use dashes...
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Mine says:
        Welcome back, Markos Giannopoulos (MarkG)
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i thought this was going to be a "how were you greeted when you first came to apolyton?" thread.

i think there were 4 accusations of being a DL and some funny navy guy started dancing

Comment

I was never accused of being a DL

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was.
              Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
              Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
              "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Iskandar, then you have been accepted to the community. I was never blamed to be a DL.

Have you changed your screen name lately?
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

No. I use this name everywhere I go. Anyway, that was almost a year ago.
                  Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                  Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                  "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

I had this nick before DLs were a big deal. Also people knew me from the official SMAC forum.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I have always had this Name

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                        I had this nick before DLs were a big deal. Also people knew me from the official SMAC forum.
                        And your date is from the beginning, so if while you may have a DL, it is likely that your account was the original one.
                        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I remember being greeted by MidKnight Lament when he told me that while a few of my idea threads were good ideas, the topics were all covered before. I should go back and read some threads before I post new topics. I took it to heart and appreciated his kind tone instead of many people's "Already discussed", "Case closed", and " "
                          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
                            And your date is from the beginning, so if while you may have a DL, it is likely that your account was the original one.
                            I did have a DL for a while. It was Will Moeller so no one was fooled, not that I meant to fool anyone. I just had forgotten I already had Apocalypse.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Hmmm... how was I really greeted?

At least I can't find any flaming in the first thread replied to. Governments: What do you think?. So I suppose everyone were pleased and I wasn't welcomed in a rather unpleasant way.

BTW, welcome back Apocalypse!
                              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                              X