No announcement yet.

How are you greeted upon entering apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first post was in AC - General / Help / Strategy, so the responses weren't too nasty. But it did bring out a few denizens of that forum who thought way too hard about weird things.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Markos, can you maybe make those two fields optional?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
        I did have a DL for a while. It was Will Moeller so no one was fooled, not that I meant to fool anyone. I just had forgotten I already had Apocalypse.
        Yeah so did I. "Tim Fry". Had forgotten about tniem. When I remembered I talked to Markos and kept tniem for all eternity.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          Markos, can you maybe make those two fields optional?
          their content is 100% optional!
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Blakas exetazo.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
              i just put a blank space for my name, so i get

Welcome back, (fill in your name) (TKG)
              Ditto. (Except the 'TKG' part, of course)

Markos, why was it made compulsory that something be entered in those fields in the first place, since you say the content is optional?
              PHOENIXCAGER
              The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixcager
                why was it made compulsory that something be entered in those fields in the first place, since you say the content is optional?
                it's part of the new Bush plan for domestic counter-terrorism measures. the feds want to be sure we dont have any people with muslim names

chris62, your phrase doesnt make much sense. even in greek

Comment

Markos, are sure you want to be sued for severe racial abuse, and especially on a public website?
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                    Markos, are sure you want to be sued for severe racial abuse, and especially on a public website?
                    hey the deal we signed with the feds only makes us have the name fields to be required. nothing else. so we dont have any real checks against muslim names or anything like that. in return we got the right to advertise strange health products

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      their content is 100% optional!
                      The message I get when I try to leave them empty is also optional...

Comment

btw, this is a privately-owned site, not a public one...

Comment

The message I get when I try to leave them empty is also optional...
                          there has to be some content in order for it to be optional!

you're defying logic there you know....

Comment

Oh sure . My first fields there were Solver (damn this field) and Apolyton (damn this field, too), but when I saw a greeting:

Welcome back, Solver(damn this field) Apolyton (damn this field, too) (Solver), I thought it's a bit too much .

Comment

Oh sure . My first fields there were Solver (damn this field) and Apolyton (damn this field, too), but when I saw a greeting:

Welcome back, Solver(damn this field) Apolyton (damn this field, too) (Solver), I thought it's a bit too much .
                              true, but in the end, you are FREE to put whatever you want in there

Comment

Can I type Markos Giannopoulos there?

Comment

Working...
                                X