Custom Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

Let's see... 1500 posts in one year. One more and I'm Emperor. That means about six more years for Deity... 2008 would be nice.

Well at least this site upgrades you faster then a certain AvP forum, where it takes 100 posts to go from egg to facehugger, and you need a million to get a custom avatar. I saw the light and came to Aployton.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

IMMORTAL WOMBAT- DONT LOSE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY !!!

-
      Other old titles:

JohnT- former Apolyton Librarian
      Transcendii Starchild- former Queen (until reverting to an old login )
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

(I don't mind my current title... I just would like to change my username).
        email markg.

Thrawn- did anyone have a million posts

What was the regular amount of posts on that forum?

Solver- as long as you remain interview chief- you'll never get to bask in the glory of a Deity title

Myself, I predict deity in oh, (since it took nearly 2 yrs to get to emperor [JULY 28, 2000- DEC ??, 2001)) hmm... 3000+3000+1000

3 years give or take a year
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud email markg.
          Or email or PM me... MarkG has a MUCH LONGER to do list than I do.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
            Nah, stay Prince...it's what makes you special
            Okey-dokey
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

didn't we have some of these titles in the past..like AH as the village idiot
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                Thrawn- did anyone have a million posts
                Actualy yes, and they weren't admins or anything like that. You see over there, OT gives you post counts and Spamming is considered a sport.
                I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

a million posts? flippin' heck. Even MikeH's total postage on ACOL/CG/poly/FFZ put together probably isn't more than about 50k
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    a million posts? flippin' heck. Even MikeH's total postage on ACOL/CG/poly/FFZ put together probably isn't more than about 50k
                    Tell me about it, I quite after I made it to 50 and still was a stupid egg.

Also there are a number of "AL|EN the movie, line by line" threads were people easily made a 100 in an hour. I saw an "AL|ENS the movie word by word" once.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

When you reach King, may I recommend the location Tut.
                      That's amusing. But is it "me"?

It took me just about a year to reach my current level of Prince, eight-tenths of the way to King. So by my calculations I'll be a Deity in ten years or so.

Assuming the Internet lasts that long.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President

That's amusing. But is it "me"?
                        Its the only one I could think of on the spot. Other options now I've slept on it:

- of Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades
                        - of the Hill
                        - of the Castle
                        - - of the Elvis variety
                        - Charles spaniel
                        - cobra
                        - of beasts
                        - Fish
                        - Crab
                        - Pin
                        - of Kings
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

- Kong?

Comment

I like 'King of the Collective', but inspite of my custom title, that one's already mine

(If it wasn't for that custom title I'd ask the mods to make me a perpetual King, ala IW; Emperor is a butt-ugly title IMHO - and so is Deity)
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

well thats what you say until you get to that level
                              I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

well thats what you say until you get to that level
                                I disagree

Comment

Working...
                                X