Custom Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Titles

I notice a couple of users, not just the staff, have custom titles (usually the female versions of the default ones). Do people get these by asking for them, like a username change, or do you have to meet special criteria (like save a staff member's life )?
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

I'd like to be 'God Emperor'. Please.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Everybody wants to be God Emperor. Seriously now.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Dibs on Ueberdeity.

Comment

I think Ming is willing to grant all female posters above Warlord level a gender-specific title. Aside from that, you have to be very 'special' to earn one: date another Apolytoner, help a lot around the site (without actually being a staff member), be AH, be Yin
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Ming,

could you do it please?

Cheers, Lucilla

Comment

or have a custom title which is a default one, but with a different level of post count
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

[MarkG]I thought a custom avatar was already enough! These kids are getting tougher and tougher to please! [/MarkG]

I'd like a Dude with laser blades coming out of his wrists title please!
                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lucilla
                  could you do it please?
                  Now go change your signature
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks, Ming!

And thanks Mark for calling me a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                      I'd like a Dude with laser blades coming out of his wrists title please!
                      Aren't those psi blades ?
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Could I be "&UumlrGeek" or "&UumlrGeek, SLeague"? I am a staff member.
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

It'd be cool if you could specify your own title after however many posts at Deity...
                          Up the Irons!
                          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                          Odysseus and the March of Time
                          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Not many people ever get to Deity though...

I notice AH is in danger of dropping out of his Deity status because of a couple of recent PCR's.

A 10% PCR when you have 10,000+ posts is quite a lot.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

What did Horsie get his PCRs for?
                              (+1)

Comment

Working...
                              X