Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you propose to find the SQL queries by looking in the site code? That stuff gets processed by the server before it sends the results to you.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Never mind, I have less FTP access than I thought.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
        *tosses 8-Ball out of window, nearly killing an innocent bystander*

Since when do igloos have windows?
        He's an American spy!

*Canadian solidarity forces nearby citizens to brutally slay St. Leo in a mob action*

*grumbles about work*

Comment

I love how "Apolyton/community" turns into "american/canadian conspiracies" so quickly
          Talent Optional

Comment

Originally posted by CapitanGarlic
            I love how "Apolyton/community" turns into "american/canadian conspiracies" so quickly
            as part of the Montana militia i expect you to be constantly on the alert for a sneak attack by the canadians.

back on topic: (kinda) it would seem that markos has fallen into a black hole of some kind, whenever i ask about getting my post count back, he dissapears and leaves no messages. He's ignored two of my PM's

Really on topic this time: I'd love to see St. Leo's final product of the new scenario league website, but he can't do that until markos gets in gear!

Comment

Htower,

You're not getting those posts back. It's not cute anymore...Mark will laugh sometimes...but this is just boring him, so he will PCR you again...

Comment

How did he lose them?

Did they dribble out of the db? Or was he a bad boy?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

bad boy...but he likes to forget that part and act like it was a db problem..

Comment

what are you talking about GP? I've made reference to my PCR in two posts(now three) in just this thread! You must be confusing me with someone else in your old age And since you obviously DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, maybe you should just leave it alone

Comment

I know what I'm talking about. And a PCR = "bad boy".

Comment

when did i ever say it was a DB problem? can you point to a post or a thread? and is it any of your damn business?

Comment

Back in the dim dark recesses, I seem to remember you aksing for a recision in somebody else's thread who had had a db problem.

anyway...I think people should take their punishment. I do.

Comment

Come on, Markos, I can't begin adding hardcore pron galleries to SLeague until you give me a db.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                              Back in the dim dark recesses, I seem to remember you aksing for a recision in somebody else's thread who had had a db problem.
                              nope

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

nope
                                Do you realize that smiley , reminds me of you avatar?
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X