Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we please have the good old quotes back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can probably arrange for a PCR if he puts his mind to it.

He'll probably be the first person to get a PCA (post count addition) as punishment.

LightEning
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Markos : Do you have a link to the quote database?
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I like the sheer randomness of this:

I GUESS I'LL NEVER FORGET HER. And maybe I don't want to. Her spirit
        was wild, like a wild monkey. Her beauty was like a beautiful horse
        being ridden by a wild monkey. I forget her other qualities.
        -- Jack Handley, The New Mexican, 1988.
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Bloody hell - they're from Cambridge! The Archimedeans is the mathematicians society here...
          Quantum Mechanics is a lovely introduction to Hilbert Spaces!
          -- Overheard at last year's Archimedeans' Garden Party
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

I prefer the

".... and nineteenthly" overhead from a conversation between two Cambridge dons.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

all our quotes(even the ones we dont use)

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Couldn't you just have told people to install Linux and get the fortune database with it ?
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  He can probably arrange for a PCR if he puts his mind to it.

He'll probably be the first person to get a PCA (post count addition) as punishment.

LightEning
                  Maybe that's what he wanted all along.
                  Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                  Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                  "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                    all our quotes(even the ones we dont use)

http://apolyton.net/forums/fortunequote.zip
                    How current it is?
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Probably updated up till the Unlisted Alpha Centauri Quotes
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                      X