Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. The rows got shifted to the right.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The right margin looks the same to me. Straight line down, interrupted by my empty post.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

You know, IW, a deliberate attempt to wreck a forum might just get you PCRed back down to Warlord - maybe I should tell Kermit?

SG[1]
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

It wasn't an attempt to "wreck" the forum, for one of those, see this thread.
          If Ming, Markos, or Dan ask me to remove it, I will, but its interesting to see its effect. Which isn't all that huge from what I can see.
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

OK, IW - I believe that you were totally uninfluenced by:
            Hey, Opera let me edit my post when I accidentally commented out the rest of this thread. IE didn't let me.
            and I'm sure Uncle Kermit will believe it too.
            Thanks for the reference - now that is a wrecked thread!!
            and- yes - at least on IE there does not appear to be too much damage ...

SG[1] - * with benign parental smile *
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

well yes, I was influenced by that, but I was certain thanks to previous tests that commenting out the entire thread would be almost impossible, so I wished to see its effect.

Comment

All the stuff below my post was put into my post, and all posts thereafter were ignored.
                Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Brilliant. And that was an accident??

Comment

/me thinks IW should play with html outside of this forum. if he needs help geting out of the forum MarkG will be happy to help
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Good to see its fixed again
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

/me thanks MarkG for his offer, but declines it graciously, and noted that future html fun will be conducted elsewhere.

Comment

Me wonders if this little spoiler idea works;

SPOILER:
                          <hr>
                          You shouldn't read this
                          <hr>

This does have it's downsides; you have to match the color with the one your post will be in... call it a "Poor Man's Spoiler Tag".
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

no, it doesn't. But only because you got the colour wrong.

Besides, it wouldn't work for people in other styles.
                            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Working...
                            X