No announcement yet.

Banana: who started it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and then Snapcase or someone posted the psychologial tests with 16 bannanas which prompted users to pick one. This prompted users to create many other nonesense fruit polls and prompted Ming to ban about 9 users for 24 hours
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I somehow remember technophile/loinburger as being (one of) the first to use the banana option... At least he did post some sort of a banana-related poll once upon a time.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

however, he is better known for his thread:

"Which technophile is your favorite"
        technophile the dapper gentleman
        technophile the...

and it went on like that
        -
        Yes, I believe he was banned for the bananas He may not have been though, you may want to ask him...

I think the list went something like this:
        Snapcase
        Imran
        technophile (???)
        Stefu (???)

-I remember that we were calling it either Pollgate or Bananagate at the time
        I did my best to get banned as well- but didn't succeed
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I have been told by a certain former poster that GOD started the Banana.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
          X