• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkCloud

DL Test:
    Apologies, however, you have raised our suspicions

Do you know anything at all about the real civnation
    any specific reason for wanting that name?

Good luck at apolyton

It seems everyone around here is accused of being a DL if they're newish.........

I've been here around about a year,hung around the CTP 2 forums for a while,and have been gradually demoted to reading the OT

As for CivNation,I know nothing much at all...apart from the fact he made some unintentionally humorous posts with his bible thumping rhetoric
    I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

I'm still a bitt suspicuous since you seem to know about CivNation, but I shall welcome thee anyway.

Oh, and I think his posts were far from humorous- they were, however, monotonous... He merely restated the same things without actually rebutting some wonderful argumentation against him. And he ignored all of my well-thought out posts and only replied to the one where I called him a "jack***"

Welcome to Apolyton
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

CivNation was hilarious

I am only glad that Wiglaf has picked up his spot

EVC is good in times to

Jon Miller
        (who knows that there is some chance he is talking about the same person)
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Did someone say Double Login?

You know I returned from a lovely extended lurking holiday to find a shocking thing stuck in my sig....

Someone musta got my password or something...?

Muahahahaha i mean erm.... carry on.
          "Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
          -- Jules Feiffer

Comment

maybe it is the Hacker that is going arrouond (look up Wiglaf)

or more probably just Mark

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I've never had a DL, and look where it's gotten me! There's a moral in there somewhere.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

You know, I too have a confession to make...

Giancarlo is actually my DL. Please delete the "Giancarlo" account from the database, please.

Thank you.

Comment

I would like to confess that EVC has been my DL for the past few days.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    I would like to confess that EVC has been my DL for the past few days.
                    i'd like to confess that Mleonard is my DL. can you get rid of him? oh wait, he never posts anyways

Comment

EVC has been my DL b*tch
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        EVC has been my DL b*tch
                        Well... in that case...
                        I will delete the AH log on and you can just continue to use your EVC log on
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Better still - delete the EVC logon and we'll be rid of him Forever

Or as long as it takes him to set up a new bogus E-mail account

Comment

If others only knew which names are actually your DL's horse.
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Is that an admission?
                              (+1)

Comment

Last edited by faded glory; February 11, 2002, 16:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X