DL confession...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkCloud
    I can see the need for a ban- but a PCR?
    What ist he point, If one creates a DL, then they can post LESS with their regular login. Wehre is the logic?
    The point is that you can say things without anyone knowing its you.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

If you have guts you can say it to their face.
      "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

why would it take any guts? its not like they could beat you up through cyber space

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
          If no one is punished for creating a DL even when they confess, then when will they be punished?

Well, if you think of it for a while, I think they just have to be...
          Zealot, is that a picture from Alien Vs. Predator on your avatar? Or are my eyes just getting bad?

You know, I was ranked 16th in AvP tourney ladder when I was a member of Mplayer.com

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
            why would it take any guts? its not like they could beat you up through cyber space
            Let's just say, that for most, it is hard to stick by an unpopular statement.
            "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
              If no one is punished for creating a DL even when they confess, then when will they be punished?
              People who give up their DL's '"Before" they are caught have historically been given a pass... Unless their acts while using the DL require action

But in this case... it's ancient history, and was taken care of a long time ago...

Shlongo is still on the "ban" list... and Demented Lemming was deleted from the data base
              Last edited by Ming; February 1, 2002, 02:08.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                Zealot, is that a picture from Alien Vs. Predator on your avatar? Or are my eyes just getting bad?
                No, that's just plain me, ready to deal with Terran fodder, Zerg fodder, or any rebel Protoss.

Originally posted by faded glory
                You know, I was ranked 16th in AvP tourney ladder when I was a member of Mplayer.com
                No, I din't know! Why won't you come a little closer to my laser blades, so we can have a better talk about it?

Originally posted by Ming
                People who give up their DL's '"Before" they are caught have historically been given a pass... Unless their acts while using the DL require action

But in this case... it's ancient history, and was taken care of a long time ago...

Shlongo is still on the "ban" list... and Demented Lemming was deleted from the data base
                Ok, I agree with these procedures.
                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

All my log-ins (except this one) have been deleted. Although I have never posted concurrently with any of them.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I admit to being a DL of Gazablanca the First,bloodthirsty ruler of all Carpathia.....oh,never mind.......
                    I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

what the heck is gazablanca?

Comment

I've heard of Gaza and Casablanca, but not Gazablanca

Go on, grab a Newcie Brown and tell us all about it
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nothing much to it really...Gaz is my first name and blanca was the first thing I thought of to go with it.I was gonna choose CivNation as a nick first though,but I think that was already taken.......

BTW Newky Broon is vile stuff
                          Last edited by Gazablanca; February 1, 2002, 19:42.
                          I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazablanca
                            .I was gonna choose CivNation as a nick first though,but I think that was already taken.......
                            hmmm, no all caps messages, no ranting about my immortal soul, he's not saying anything about breaking forum rules or anything else like that. guess he isn't civvie

Comment

WHAT?! Are you some kind of philistine?

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nothing much to it really...Gaz is my first name and blanca was the first thing I thought of to go with it.I was gonna choose CivNation as a nick first though,but I think that was already taken.......

DL Test:
                                Apologies, however, you have raised our suspicions

Do you know anything at all about the real civnation
                                any specific reason for wanting that name?

Good luck at apolyton
                                -->Visit CGN!
                                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                                X