DL confession...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL confession...

Its been awile since I was able to post with him, but I was the one behind Demented Lemming, or Demented as he was otherwise known. I also created a DL called Shlongo who Demented admitted to...
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

The truth is, your just a DL too!

Comment

*hears the whooshing sound of waving banning rods*

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

yeah sock it to him.

I admitted to like 10 DL's and got a 1500 post count reduction. I will never be an emporer. oh the tragedy.

I like a DL admitting to another DL though. Never thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          I like a DL admitting to another DL though. Never thought of that.
          so why don't you admit to being Gianny?

Comment

although technically the login I'm using now is a DL. I've been here a lot longer than Feb 2000. So I really was a DL who admitted to a DL. And I admitted my original login was a DL.

But my original login is disabled as with all my DL's. No more of those for me.

I am clean and sober now.

Comment

my head hurts now....

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                yeah sock it to him.

I admitted to like 10 DL's
                I'll never forgive you for giving up Ass Clown
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I think the forum members are like a chain

my DL 'Conspiracy Theory'
                  Mark L--->all the dutch posters
                  Stu--->all the english posters
                  Lonestar-->GP--->Dissident
                  faded glory--->?

Ok.....I have absolutely no evidence to support this. But Im positive, the real people of the board control many DL's and log there DL's on often to back up there ideologies in arguements.

Comment

I'm surprised I have never been accused of being a DL.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

you'd have to be a diety's DL then, otherwise the DL would have a higher Pc, and that would be strange. (unless your ming's DL... )

Comment

I always suspected something strange about a user with a login spelling DL.

Why exactly is there a Ban and PCR if they admit to them- I thought the rules said that if they admitted- there was no problem as long as they didn't do it often?
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I was a DL of AH but then I became his son
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

If no one is punished for creating a DL even when they confess, then when will they be punished?

Well, if you think of it for a while, I think they just have to be...
                            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

I can see the need for a ban- but a PCR?
                              What ist he point, If one creates a DL, then they can post LESS with their regular login. Wehre is the logic?
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X